Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Miscellaneous Images 2024
It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Yesterday at 10:26 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Yesterday at 9:42 pm

» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Hello new here
It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th Icon_minitimeby MikeC Yesterday at 5:38 pm

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th I_vote_lcapIt's official, Battleday changed to August 16th I_voting_barIt's official, Battleday changed to August 16th I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th I_vote_lcapIt's official, Battleday changed to August 16th I_voting_barIt's official, Battleday changed to August 16th I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Negaduck
Smittyburger

It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th Empty
PostSubject: It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th   It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:39 am

Hi Guys,

I am overstepping my authority here sort of, but in speaking with all the powers that be we will get a much better turn out on the 16th than the 9th so it is official it has been changed. Let all your friends, comrades, and even the people you don't like know. I will change the kijiji notices and if everyone could indicate yes or no if they are coming or not to help us figure out food...

I am coming and will bring some salads AND RIBS, YUM! paper plates with utensils. I should have enough ribs so everyone at least gets a taste... tongue

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th   It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:54 pm

dgsselkirk wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am overstepping my authority here sort of, but in speaking with all the powers that be we will get a much better turn out on the 16th than the 9th so it is official it has been changed.

I am good with the 16th.

To echo what Dean has said, I would like to see some feedback from the majority of the membership, here, as to whether or not they are going to attend the meet on the 16th. I understand that the summer is a busy time for family and other activities. I am with you there too...However, I do not want a repeat of the July meet where we prepared the field and got there on Sat. to open up and there were only 4 of us there.

All we are asking is that you be in communication so that we also can enjoy other activities if you decide not to attend this event.

A simple "Yes" or "No" to the question of your attending would help tremendously with the planning for field, food and fun.

It's official, Battleday changed to August 16th

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1