The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

CalendarLog inHomeRegisterGalleryFAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My next project - Asiatam FAMO
RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Yesterday at 8:49 pm

» Battleday Sep 21, 2019
RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeby hachleopard2 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:23 pm

» Clark's Recoil Kit
RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:04 pm

» Grease and Gears!
RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:50 pm

» Battle Weekend Sept. 6-7-8 Are you in???
RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeby treemagnet Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:15 pm

» Tanker of the Year Points Standings 2019
RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:29 am

» Christian Ludwig Fire
RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeby knispel Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:21 am

» The Japanese Tiger Tank
RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:09 pm

» Full Scale Plastic Tiger I
RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:30 pm

Top posting users this month
MikeC
RC Tanks Australia I_vote_lcapRC Tanks Australia I_voting_barRC Tanks Australia I_vote_rcap 
Jarlath
RC Tanks Australia I_vote_lcapRC Tanks Australia I_voting_barRC Tanks Australia I_vote_rcap 
Shoveler74
knispel
Airbrushler
Strato50
Negaduck
dgsselkirk
Stince
kaptain Jack

RC Tanks Australia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stince
General
General
Stince

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:47 pm

I ordered some of the Blue Rings for the HL apples last Friday and haven't got back any reply back yet, except my receipt from Paypal.

Has anyone order from RC Tanks Australia before? Is this normal for them?

Back to top Go down
http://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
MikeC
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:51 pm

They are usually pretty good. Just shoot Kevin and email. He is always very good at replying.
Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General
Stince

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:11 pm

MikeC wrote:
They are usually pretty good. Just shoot Kevin and email. He is always very good at replying.

Thanks Mike, I was just thinking that. Have you order from them before?

Back to top Go down
MikeC
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:52 pm

Lots of time and Kevin is very good at responding, almost real time even after taking into the time zone difference.
Back to top Go down
Capp
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Capp

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:03 am

Thats good maybe I will as well, I ordered 2 the night of the kitchener battle day and have only gotten the paypal receipt as well.
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
General
General
dgsselkirk

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 8:32 am

Mine took about 3 weeks to get here so if you got a receipt you should be seeing them anytime...

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General
Stince

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:16 pm

I sent an email to them 5 days ago and haven't heard back yet.

Mike do you have a direct email to Kevin, the one I sent was thought the website.

Back to top Go down
MikeC
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:33 pm

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General
Stince

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Thanks Mike

Back to top Go down
MikeC
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 12:26 am

Stince, Kevin from RCTA told me that your email seems to be bouncing but rest assure they have been shipped and you can check your order on the website. He told me he shipped 6 to Canada in the past week so I am assuming that is 4 for you and 2 for CAPP ?
Back to top Go down
Airbrushler
General
General
Airbrushler

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 12:42 am

Stince order 2 for me to, can't wait to try them out Thanks Mike 
for checking things out
and thanks Stince for putting in a order for me also

MikeC
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 8:12 am

Not a problem. Since Dean and I recommended it I have to make sure he is good as he always is. Also found out about the pricing for ASP. Kinda trying to decide if I want to try something new for my next project just for kicks. Don't think Tk-60 is ready yet, but want to get more info for the ASP and the IBU2.
Neither is ASP really, but neither is my project.
Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General
Stince

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 9:48 pm

MikeC wrote:
Stince, Kevin from RCTA told me that your email seems to be bouncing but rest assure they have been shipped and you can check your order on the website. He told me he shipped 6 to Canada in the past week so I am assuming that is 4 for you and 2 for CAPP ?

Thanks Mike!

Not sure was going on with the emails but Kevin was finally able to get thought to me. Looks like the package is currently in B.C., so I should have just in time for the weekend. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Capp
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Capp

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 9:54 am

My rings arrived Yesterday so you should have yours Stince
Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General
Stince

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:04 pm

I got mine today, even thought the postal tracking still says it's in Mississauga. Rolling Eyes

They are really tight getting on, is there a trick to sliding them all the way up. scratch
Knowing my luck, if I force it I'll probably break it.

Back to top Go down
MikeC
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:45 pm

Stince, you need to take the sticker off the HL/Taigen apple for it to fit. If it still won't go you can take the apple apart and just slide it between the first silver/blue ring and the base.
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
General
General
dgsselkirk

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 6:52 pm

Take the sticker off and clean so there is no residue and they fit like a glove...

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RC Tanks Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Tanks Australia   RC Tanks Australia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RC Tanks Australia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: General Discussion-