The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

CalendarLog inHomeRegisterGalleryFAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Turnigy Receivers
Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 12:28 pm

» Heng Long Trucks ?
Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale Icon_minitimeby Airbrushler Yesterday at 2:59 am

» 1/1 scale Volvo RC Truck
Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale Icon_minitimeby Airbrushler Sun May 19, 2019 8:14 pm

» The Beast 3D printing track vehicle
Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Sun May 19, 2019 10:15 am

» You better surrender !
Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale Icon_minitimeby hachleopard2 Sat May 18, 2019 1:46 pm

» Rooms for Aquino
Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale Icon_minitimeby treemagnet Wed May 15, 2019 10:16 pm

» Tamiya/Taigen JS-2
Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Wed May 15, 2019 12:30 am

» 3D Printed T-35A
Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale Icon_minitimeby Captain Action Tue May 14, 2019 8:14 pm

» Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.
Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale Icon_minitimeby Captain Action Tue May 14, 2019 7:06 pm

Top posting users this month
dgsselkirk
Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale I_vote_lcapTurnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale I_voting_barTurnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale I_vote_rcap 
Jarlath
Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale I_vote_lcapTurnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale I_voting_barTurnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
hachleopard2
Shoveler74
Strato50
Captain Action
Airbrushler
Archangel554
Glen B

Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeC
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale Empty
PostSubject: Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale   Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:58 am

Hi all,

I am selling my Turnigy 9X radio set for $150 firm. It comes with the following:

- Backlit LCD panel and self center sticks
- ER9X firmware for tanks. Buttons are programmed for Clark board control (Cannon, MG, Engine Start/Stop and Lights)
- Two Turnigy matching Lipo batteries (Both batteries has extra connector for FPV screen)
- 3D printed Custom mount for FPV LCD (I can remove it if you don't want it)
- One matching Turnigy 7 channel receiver

Like to sell it local first and I will program it for your tank.

MikeC.
Back to top Go down
Capp
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Capp

PostSubject: Re: Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale   Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:31 am

Dibs, I am interested Mike. PM Sent
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale   Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:42 am

SOLD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale   Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turnigy 9X Radio and receiver for sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: The Quartermaster's Depot :: Items for Sale-