The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

CalendarLog inHomeRegisterGalleryFAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Battleday Sep 21, 2019
Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby hachleopard2 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:23 pm

» Clark's Recoil Kit
Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:04 pm

» Grease and Gears!
Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:50 pm

» Battle Weekend Sept. 6-7-8 Are you in???
Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby treemagnet Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:15 pm

» Tanker of the Year Points Standings 2019
Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:29 am

» Christian Ludwig Fire
Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby knispel Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:21 am

» The Japanese Tiger Tank
Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:09 pm

» Full Scale Plastic Tiger I
Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:30 pm

» another new truck for you guys
Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Airbrushler Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:15 pm

Top posting users this month
knispel
Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMonk's new military wheels - Page 2 I_voting_barMonk's new military wheels - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jarlath
Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMonk's new military wheels - Page 2 I_voting_barMonk's new military wheels - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Airbrushler
MikeC
Shoveler74
dgsselkirk
Strato50
Negaduck
Stince
kaptain Jack

Monk's new military wheels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Airbrushler
General
General
Airbrushler

Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk's new military wheels   Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:39 pm

actually you are right the long part of the fender should be at the back of the wheel
Back to top Go down
http://mdart8.wix.com/a-custom-rc-tanks  http://www.rcuniverse.c
TeTris MoNk
Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: Monk's new military wheels   Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Wow..... how did you figure that one out? It was HD's remake of their old WLA Liberator motorcycles.

They used a newer model Crossbones and made 3 for the movie.

And yes I know the fender is on backwards. It was a design flaw the otherway. When you turn the front wheel too much the fender hits the pedals .... thats a hint to you Stinger when you build yours.

And I've done that before.... pedal it. With the added chain, and motor weight its a s.o.b to pedal. I just make sure I'm gassed up before I go long distances. But with these ammo crates I can fit two gas cans, and probably make it to Toronto and back on what I pack... OH DAMN..... next weekend plan!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TeTris MoNk
Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: Monk's new military wheels   Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:58 am

On the topic of pedaling, this morning my little brother and I decided to go for a bike ride down to Lakeshore and have breakfast at Sunset Grill. Right when we got there as I turned off the motor, the clutch wire snapped. After a hearty breakfast of French Toast with Whipped Cream and strawberries, I disconnected the motor chain and we pedaled back ... 10.4 km according to Google Maps.
Back to top Go down
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Monk's new military wheels   Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:17 pm

The other ammo box now becomes a road side safety tool box, yes ? Don't forget to pack the 500 mile 'n hour tape. (duct tape)

Stinger

Can-Am Tank Club <<< Web site link

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member2.html
TeTris MoNk
Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: Monk's new military wheels   Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Yeah. I ordered an aftermarket racing carburetor (thank god it comes with a new clutch cord and clutch grip)

As well I plan on having a spare inner tube, my multi tool for the flathead to disconnect the chain and a hand pump.
Back to top Go down
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Monk's new military wheels   Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:26 pm

Figure out why the clutch cable snaped ? That's odd.

Can-Am Tank Club <<< Web site link

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member2.html
TeTris MoNk
Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: Monk's new military wheels   Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:29 pm

I have no idea... I gotta consult with the installation manual. Maybe I let the rest of the cable hang in the wrong place.... No idea.
Back to top Go down
Airbrushler
General
General
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: Monk's new military wheels   Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:49 pm

you might want to make a rack for your tank so you can go to battle day
Back to top Go down
http://mdart8.wix.com/a-custom-rc-tanks  http://www.rcuniverse.c
TeTris MoNk
Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: Monk's new military wheels   Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:13 pm

I'd have to start my trek a day in advance for that one!
Back to top Go down
knispel
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
knispel

PostSubject: Re: Monk's new military wheels   Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:10 am

I have to agree you have a pretty cool bike.If my nephew had seen this he would have gone for this style instead of one of those ebikes.hope its ok with you I sent him a picture
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member4.html
TeTris MoNk
Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: Monk's new military wheels   Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:57 pm

knispel wrote:
I have to agree you have a pretty cool bike.If my nephew had seen this he would have gone for this style instead of one of those ebikes.hope its ok with you I sent him a picture

Thanks! And more then perfectly ok.

Ordered and got a new clutch cable. (And a spare for just in case) As well as a new shiny carburetor!!

Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 IMAG0759

Note to Stinger: [/color]

I found the acceleration to be a lot more smoother and the top speed increased. As well.... I lose my exhast cap on a ride... now it sounds like a crotch rocket XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monk's new military wheels   Monk's new military wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monk's new military wheels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: The Lounge-