Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 7:29 pm

» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) Icon_minitimeby MikeC Today at 7:08 pm

» Hello new here
reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) Icon_minitimeby MikeC Today at 5:38 pm

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:58 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) I_vote_lcapreuseable glue(containers that can be closed) I_voting_barreuseable glue(containers that can be closed) I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) I_vote_lcapreuseable glue(containers that can be closed) I_voting_barreuseable glue(containers that can be closed) I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Smittyburger
Negaduck

reuseable glue(containers that can be closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bud
Retired
Bud

reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) Empty
PostSubject: reuseable glue(containers that can be closed)   reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 3:43 pm

How about some VERY good glues. I would like something that once you open it you can close and reuse again. I need something super strong like an epoxy.
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: reuseable glue(containers that can be closed)   reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 3:48 pm

No glue is like epoxy sorry... What are you trying to use it for?

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Tiger Power
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Tiger Power

PostSubject: Re: reuseable glue(containers that can be closed)   reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 4:54 pm

I use one from walmart forget the name of hand but its a smoked bottle and has easy squeeze side pices some in red and blue...

Back to top Go down
Jughead
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jughead

PostSubject: Re: reuseable glue(containers that can be closed)   reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:40 pm

Elmer glue for wood , but doesn't like acrylic paint without primer , permatex right stuff for foam board cause it wont shrink or melt it , and jb weld , that has plastic and metal version , and it's sandable, just my thought , everybody uses different stuff , and keep it in good zip lock bags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reuseable glue(containers that can be closed)   reuseable glue(containers that can be closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reuseable glue(containers that can be closed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: General Discussion-