The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

CalendarLog inHomeRegisterGalleryFAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My next project - Asiatam FAMO
Company of Heroes 2 Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Today at 6:03 am

» Battleday Sep 21, 2019
Company of Heroes 2 Icon_minitimeby hachleopard2 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:23 pm

» Clark's Recoil Kit
Company of Heroes 2 Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:04 pm

» Grease and Gears!
Company of Heroes 2 Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:50 pm

» Battle Weekend Sept. 6-7-8 Are you in???
Company of Heroes 2 Icon_minitimeby treemagnet Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:15 pm

» Tanker of the Year Points Standings 2019
Company of Heroes 2 Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:29 am

» Christian Ludwig Fire
Company of Heroes 2 Icon_minitimeby knispel Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:21 am

» The Japanese Tiger Tank
Company of Heroes 2 Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:09 pm

» Full Scale Plastic Tiger I
Company of Heroes 2 Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:30 pm

Top posting users this month
MikeC
Company of Heroes 2 I_vote_lcapCompany of Heroes 2 I_voting_barCompany of Heroes 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jarlath
Company of Heroes 2 I_vote_lcapCompany of Heroes 2 I_voting_barCompany of Heroes 2 I_vote_rcap 
knispel
Airbrushler
Shoveler74
Negaduck
dgsselkirk
Strato50
Stince
kaptain Jack

Company of Heroes 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeC
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Company of Heroes 2 Empty
PostSubject: Company of Heroes 2   Company of Heroes 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 3:11 pm

Hey guys, just started playing Company of Heroes 2 again.........If you are into war-gaming with 1/72 scale this is an amazing game. It is not like World Of Tanks where you are controlling one tank, but literally everything, soldiers and tanks and air strikes etc. Here is one screen shot. Noticed that I have loaded up the cheats so I can put in whatever items I want to battle each other. Sorry about the mayhem.......

Company of Heroes 2 23143010

This is the calm before the storm when I have couple of Panthers and Tigers and one Elephant sitting around before the T34s and the SU-85s showed up.

Company of Heroes 2 23143011
Back to top Go down
Dan10channel
Corporal
Corporal
Dan10channel

PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes 2   Company of Heroes 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 11:00 am

Awesome! I play a game called Men Of War Assault Squad 2, it's also a World War 2 game as well. I love World War 2 or World War 1 games, first person shooter or real time strategy I love them, maybe I'll try that game as well. Anyways, Happy New Years and hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Colonel
Colonel
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes 2   Company of Heroes 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 11:21 am

Bad Mike... Cheating...

I'll stick to WoT. I hate micro managing RTS stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Dan10channel
Corporal
Corporal
Dan10channel

PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes 2   Company of Heroes 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 11:35 am

I play both WoT and RTS games, I find them both fun. I can understand why you wouldn't like RTS games though, anyway have a happy holiday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes 2   Company of Heroes 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: The Lounge-