Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Issues with atak zimmerit
New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeby ZackM Yesterday at 9:37 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 9:09 pm

» Churchill Crocodile
New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:42 pm

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:55 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:20 pm

» Last order of TARR smokers...
New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeby Smittyburger Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:14 pm

» Stug (why can't i have a 4 letter title)
New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:52 pm

» WHAT IS THIS?
New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeby MikeC Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:35 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeby Maczek Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:50 pm

Top posting users this month
MikeC
New recruit itching for action I_vote_lcapNew recruit itching for action I_voting_barNew recruit itching for action I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
New recruit itching for action I_vote_lcapNew recruit itching for action I_voting_barNew recruit itching for action I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
ZackM
Negaduck
mx_599
Smittyburger

New recruit itching for action

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

New recruit itching for action Empty
PostSubject: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:15 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Chris. I recently completed a M26 Pershing with the Tamiya Battle system. I am trying to get a few of my friends to invest in tanks. Until then, I started looking for groups to have battles with. I live about 45 minutes South of Buffalo and was pleasantly surprised to find your group. Crossing the boarder will be no problem for me as I have my Passport and Nexus already in hand. Hoping to meet you all and have some fun. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Tiger Power
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Tiger Power

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:21 pm

welcome chris, I see you got registered fine:)
Like I said, the boys on here will help you in anything you may need. Make sure you poke around as a lot of the "new" questions are posted

Back to top Go down
Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Very Cool!

Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:02 pm

Welcome ! Fort Erie would be a skip and a hop for you. Unfortunately our next meet is indoor at Kitchener/Waterloo if you don't mind the drive and really itch to play !
Back to top Go down
Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 7:30 am

Thanks Mike. I've seen the posts about the meet in Waterloo. Distance isn't a problem. I just have to make sure I'm not On-Call that weekend. I'm definitely going to try to make it!

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 9:03 am

Welcome to the club! You'll find a huge eclectic group here whose modeling skills range from "What Skills?" to "Kit Bash Mastery", and whose tank battle skills range from "I'm the reincarnation of Michael Wittmann" to "Why is my tank on fire and upside down?"

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:01 am

Don't forget 'Why is my tank on fire and still winning...?"

Wink

Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 8:33 pm

Expecting learning curve/cannon fodder to start. Good times!

Retired
knispel

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 6:34 pm

Strato50 wrote:
Don't forget 'Why is my tank on fire and still winning...?"

Wink
That so correct. Its never over till its over and anything can happen ,even when you are on fire.
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member4.html
Negaduck
Captain
Captain
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 7:44 pm

and then there are the tamiya GOD tanks

Corporal
Corporal
Dan10channel

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Greetings! Um...nice to meet you good sir. (I don't know what else to say, sorry)

You'll have fun...well...yeah you will!

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:10 pm

It's pretty simple... You can poke around and be shy, or jump in with both feet and hope you have a chance to say HI before sinking fast Smile

J.K. You'll have a great time. Hope to see everyone this weekend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 8:22 pm

Fire... huh huh cool! Looking forward to meeting everyone. I'll be driving up tomorrow night and staying in Waterloo. Got my pontoons and arm floaties to get there with all this rain!

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:01 am

We will try not to disappoint you... Very Happy

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:01 am

Shoveler74 wrote:
Fire... huh huh cool! Looking forward to meeting everyone. I'll be driving up tomorrow night and staying in Waterloo. Got my pontoons and arm floaties to get there with all this rain!

What time are you planning on arriving in Waterloo today?

Back to top Go down
Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 4:01 pm

I am guessing between 8 and 9. I'm leaving here at about 5. Google maps says its about 3 hours. Plus traffic plus customs.

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 4:24 pm

I'll be done setting up by then and back at home charging batteries and packing so I guess I will see you in the morning. I will be at the rod and gun club around 8:45 and have a red Montana van. When you come through the entrance there is a large building on the right and you will see me parked there. Bud and a couple of others will probably be there early as well. And if the doors aren't unlocked yet will probably be running tanks in the parking lot!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New recruit itching for action   New recruit itching for action Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New recruit itching for action

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1