Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Today at 9:13 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 8:52 pm

» Miscellaneous Images 2024
Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 8:21 pm

» Hello new here
Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeby MikeC Today at 5:38 pm

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Clark tk22 sound issues? I_vote_lcapClark tk22 sound issues? I_voting_barClark tk22 sound issues? I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Clark tk22 sound issues? I_vote_lcapClark tk22 sound issues? I_voting_barClark tk22 sound issues? I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Negaduck
Smittyburger

Clark tk22 sound issues?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renesis
Corporal
Corporal
Renesis

Clark tk22 sound issues? Empty
PostSubject: Clark tk22 sound issues?   Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Hey guys so I've noticed with at least 2 of my tk22 boards that sometimes when I have the tank running and I fire the gun the turret rotation sound will come on, but I'm not moving the turret at all.

It only does it after I've had the tank running for more than 5 minutes straight. Just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this or I'm just unlucky?
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Clark tk22 sound issues?   Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 3:39 pm

Actually you can notice that with every function on some board/radio combo. I have it on a bunch of mine too. You can try trimming it out but I have been looking for a fix for a long time...

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: Clark tk22 sound issues?   Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:26 pm

Yea it's a bit of a bug, the board is interpreting very small input changes and when you fire that gun, sometimes it think it's for an instant being told to rotate the turret... 

I programmed a couple buttons on my radio to insta-fire the gun, and it still does it on some tanks..!

Renesis
Corporal
Corporal
Renesis

PostSubject: Re: Clark tk22 sound issues?   Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 9:04 pm

Well at least im not the only one...now i feel better lol
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Clark tk22 sound issues?   Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:01 am

I just did a driveline/sound test for the JP build I am doing for my son and have the issue of a continuously "engaging" turret rotation sound. Trimming cannot remove this. I literally have to move the joystick roughly 25% signal to stop the turning sound. I recalibrated the Turnigy 9xrPro twice... Is this a bug? If so I'm not happy...

(Had the motor throttle feedback sound but could trim that out).
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Clark tk22 sound issues?   Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:12 am

You do just have to play with the mixer to fix I know that. Next meet...

Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Clark tk22 sound issues?   Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:32 am

That is a horrible "glitch". Is it just in the TK-22's? And does Clark know about this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Clark tk22 sound issues?   Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:41 am

Yes, Clark knows about this but again, it is not really a glitch with the board. The board is operating correctly and picking up the detailed signals. None of us has really sat down and played with it to correct. I know MikeC and I have played a little and can get rid of most of it but I'm sure if Jordan and Mike and you put your heads together you will come up with a full correct...

Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Clark tk22 sound issues?   Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 7:50 pm

Jarlath wrote:
That is a horrible "glitch". Is it just in the TK-22's? And does Clark know about this?

Trim will fix some of these issues, but it is definitely something inherit between Clark and Turnigy. Don't know enough about other radios but I don't recall the cheap hobby king radio has the same issues.

Basically what you need to do is limit the range of the Turnigy radio as Clark does not handle the limits that well. So instead of having all the channels at 100% you need to reduce it to 95% or something like that. That would fix most of your problems.

As to the turret sound, you basically need to move he default channel input by 25% as you have find out to cut it up. So what you need to do is set an offset on the channel so that the default is 25% off the initial default.

What I also do is actually limit the channel range so that it cannot reach the firing (top limit) so that only the switch can fire.

Next meet I can show you some of the tips and tricks.

MikeC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clark tk22 sound issues?   Clark tk22 sound issues? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clark tk22 sound issues?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1