Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Henglong Leopard2 Wiring Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Today at 12:49 pm

» Hello new here
Henglong Leopard2 Wiring Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:49 am

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Henglong Leopard2 Wiring Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:11 am

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
Henglong Leopard2 Wiring Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
Henglong Leopard2 Wiring Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
Henglong Leopard2 Wiring Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Henglong Leopard2 Wiring Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
Henglong Leopard2 Wiring Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

Henglong Leopard2 Wiring Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:58 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Henglong Leopard2 Wiring I_vote_lcapHenglong Leopard2 Wiring I_voting_barHenglong Leopard2 Wiring I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Henglong Leopard2 Wiring I_vote_lcapHenglong Leopard2 Wiring I_voting_barHenglong Leopard2 Wiring I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Smittyburger
Negaduck

Henglong Leopard2 Wiring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AB_Tanker
Private

Henglong Leopard2 Wiring Empty
PostSubject: Henglong Leopard2 Wiring   Henglong Leopard2 Wiring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:06 am

I just extended all the wiring going from the rx18 to the turret on the Leo so I can pull the top chassis off and lay it on its top without ripping off the connectors.  Any issues with extending the motor or smoker wires as well?  I'd like to move the rx18 to the front as it seems to always get in the way when putting the top chassis on, any issues with extending these?

Also, I'd like to move the power switch up under the hatch where you load the bb's as there is a blank hole there for a switch already.  Is the turret easy to split and is there a way to confirm before hand if there are the mounting posts on the underside of the hole where a switch must've been on earlier revisions?
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Henglong Leopard2 Wiring   Henglong Leopard2 Wiring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 8:41 am

Putting in wire extensions is fine. You will need to make sure that as the turret swivels, no wires will bunch up and get caught in the turret ring/teeth and possibly get crushed. If you are planning on extensions, I'd recommend making a single bundle, or minimized the numbers of stray/loose wires.

I can bring a bunch of loom for people at the Sept 9-10 event in Waterloo.
Henglong Leopard2 Wiring 30458510
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
AB_Tanker
Private

PostSubject: Re: Henglong Leopard2 Wiring   Henglong Leopard2 Wiring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 10:24 am

I zip tied the ones for the turret, but was thinking of wire loom.  Would look nicer for the hull wires as well, what size would be good?  I'm assuming 3/8" would be too big.
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Henglong Leopard2 Wiring   Henglong Leopard2 Wiring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 10:35 am

I used 1/4" loom (which is what I have.) Although I also have access to some 3/8 and larger (Not much however).
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henglong Leopard2 Wiring   Henglong Leopard2 Wiring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Henglong Leopard2 Wiring

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1