The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

CalendarLog inHomeRegisterGalleryFAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Battleday Sep 21, 2019
Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeby hachleopard2 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:23 pm

» Clark's Recoil Kit
Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:04 pm

» Grease and Gears!
Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:50 pm

» Battle Weekend Sept. 6-7-8 Are you in???
Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeby treemagnet Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:15 pm

» Tanker of the Year Points Standings 2019
Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:29 am

» Christian Ludwig Fire
Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeby knispel Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:21 am

» The Japanese Tiger Tank
Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:09 pm

» Full Scale Plastic Tiger I
Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:30 pm

» another new truck for you guys
Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeby Airbrushler Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:15 pm

Top posting users this month
knispel
Increasing the RC Car arsenal... I_vote_lcapIncreasing the RC Car arsenal... I_voting_barIncreasing the RC Car arsenal... I_vote_rcap 
Jarlath
Increasing the RC Car arsenal... I_vote_lcapIncreasing the RC Car arsenal... I_voting_barIncreasing the RC Car arsenal... I_vote_rcap 
Airbrushler
MikeC
Shoveler74
dgsselkirk
Strato50
Negaduck
Stince
kaptain Jack

Increasing the RC Car arsenal...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jarlath
Colonel
Colonel
Jarlath

Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Empty
PostSubject: Increasing the RC Car arsenal...   Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 10:49 pm

So this will be the 3rd 1/10th Traxxas Slash 4x4 VXL that is in my RC car/truck arsenal. Took an hour to fix from the original owner who had no idea how to reassemble...

Removed and re-built the rear diff housings. Rebuilt the slipper clutch assembly and replaced the main driveshaft. Replaced the garbage stock steering servo with a newer one.

That's only a 2S lipo... Gonna use a 3S for some real SPEED!

Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
MikeC
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Increasing the RC Car arsenal...   Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 11:00 pm

Big Mike, if you are into 1/10 scale you really should get the HC4/HC6 series of the military trucks.
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Colonel
Colonel
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Increasing the RC Car arsenal...   Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Yea. Just the $$$
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Colonel
Colonel
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Increasing the RC Car arsenal...   Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 11:31 pm

My Non-Tanks RC's....
Traxxas Slash 4x4 VXL Platinum (LCG, Aluminum upgrades)
Traxxas Slash 4x4 VXL (HCG, upgrades)
Traxxas Slash 4x4 VXL (HCG, see above)
Traxxas Stampede 4x4 VXL
Traxxas Stampede 4x4 VXL
Traxxas E-Revo Brushless (Fully upgraded drivelines)
Traxxas E-Revo Brushless (Stock)

Tamiya TT-01 Race car

Axial SCX10 Crawler (lots of upgrades...)
Under $2K invested for all 9 RC's...
Find me a used HC6 Beast for that price range! Smile
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Increasing the RC Car arsenal...   Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 12:25 am

Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Colonel
Colonel
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Increasing the RC Car arsenal...   Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 12:27 am

Yeah. $1K for a HC-6..... Bit much for me...
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Colonel
Colonel
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Increasing the RC Car arsenal...   Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 6:26 pm

Oh finished the E-Revo rebuild today...

Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Img_2010
4-6S lipo power with a 2200KV motor... Big butt 3.8" rims with street tires on it....
Fully RPM A-Arm treatment and all steel driveshafts...

Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Img_2012
With the only slightly bashed body...

Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Img_2011
Size comparison to the Slash featured earlier...

Back to top Go down
Jughead
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jughead

PostSubject: Re: Increasing the RC Car arsenal...   Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 9:39 pm

??? Am I in the right rc forum ? ........
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Increasing the RC Car arsenal...   Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 9:49 pm

You can post anything in the Lounge !
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Colonel
Colonel
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Increasing the RC Car arsenal...   Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 10:53 pm

Jughead wrote:
??? Am I in the right rc forum ? ........
No. lol!

At least I'm still talking RC. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increasing the RC Car arsenal...   Increasing the RC Car arsenal... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Increasing the RC Car arsenal...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: The Lounge-