Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello new here
Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:49 am

» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:36 am

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:11 am

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:58 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank I_vote_lcapWant to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank I_voting_barWant to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank I_vote_lcapWant to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank I_voting_barWant to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Smittyburger
Negaduck

Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Empty
PostSubject: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Is anyone ready to part with any of their tanks at bargain prices?  Looking to increase my stable of tanks.
Back to top Go down
Negaduck
Captain
Captain
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 7:43 pm

the only tanks battle ready i've seen are on kijiji

Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 11:49 pm

Ukie, what are you looking for other than battle ready ? Something simple, plastic or metal based ? Heng Long, Taigen or Tamiya ? Any preference on the electronics ?
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:13 am

Depends what your idea of a "bargain" is...  Very Happy
I have a ton of "kits" shall we say...  affraid affraid affraid

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 9:37 am

Thanks guys.  No preferences just IR so I can join in battles.  Checked Kijiji but all seem to be airsoft.  I have an airsoft PzIII but will need to make modifications for a larger battery.  Not a model maker so kits may be a problem.  Hopefully someone has desire to reduce their stable and am willing to pay +/- $400.
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 9:49 am

IR out of the box will not be compatible with our battle systems which use assorted after market boards to allow it to be compatible with the Tamiya system. Someone may have a tank or 2 in that range done with the proper board that they want to move. 

There is always the option to contract someone to convert one of your existing tanks too. It doesn't take long and you will want to sit down with us and we can go over all the issues and mods that a lot of us do on a stock tank. Coming to a battleday is your best bet and then you can try out a tank or 2. Someone always has a tank to lend to a prospective member. 

This Saturday is not shaping up well weatherwise so keep an eye on the forum to see what happens. The biggest gathering of the year will probably be for Aquino in Oshawa in 2 weeks time and that is an all weekend event Friday to Sunday...

Back to top Go down
dougjobe
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 11:30 am

UKiewolf I may be in the market to sell a tiger tank ir ready to do battle comes with carry case
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 11:34 am

There you go!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
dougjobe
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 11:35 am

sorry forgot 180
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 11:41 am

dougjobe wrote:
sorry forgot 180

I am assumming this is with Heng Long IR which is not compatible with Club battles. You can battle other Heng Long IR tanks but not the standard we use in the club battle.
Back to top Go down
dougjobe
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 1:19 pm

this tank was used in battle at fort erie it works with all our tanks
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 1:23 pm

$180 is a hell of a price for a Tiger IR Tamiya battle compatible!

Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 1:42 pm

Oh cool. Is it fitted with Mako or some kind of signal converter ? That's would be a great starter tank ! 

My bad for assumming it is otherwise.
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 1:45 pm

That was what I was figuring. Mako ...

Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 3:44 pm

MikeC wrote:
Oh cool. Is it fitted with Mako or some kind of signal converter ? That's would be a great starter tank ! 

My bad for assumming it is otherwise.

I know the one he already has was the KT you, MikeC, supposedly did up for Kyle, I just cleaned up spme sharp edges in the turret, stiffened the elevation and made sure it worked like it should.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 4:08 pm

I see. It is Mako then which is a perfectly fine battle tank ! I might still have the video of it battling the Sherman on youtube........
Back to top Go down
Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 4:59 pm

dougjobe ... will you be at Mississauga on May 26?  If so, can you bring your tank for sale to have a look and check it out.  Will pay you cash if happy with what I see.  Thanks
Back to top Go down
dougjobe
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 5:45 pm

not sure if I will make Mississauga due to weather I will see if I can post pictures
Back to top Go down
dougjobe
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 6:32 pm

UKiewolf send me your email address so I can send pics jobe9478@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank   Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to buy 2nd hand Battle Tank

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1