The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

CalendarLog inHomeRegisterGalleryFAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Beast 3D printing track vehicle
post battleday top of forum Icon_minitimeby hachleopard2 Yesterday at 7:39 pm

» You better surrender !
post battleday top of forum Icon_minitimeby hachleopard2 Yesterday at 1:46 pm

» Rooms for Aquino
post battleday top of forum Icon_minitimeby treemagnet Wed May 15, 2019 10:16 pm

» Tamiya/Taigen JS-2
post battleday top of forum Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Wed May 15, 2019 12:30 am

» 3D Printed T-35A
post battleday top of forum Icon_minitimeby Captain Action Tue May 14, 2019 8:14 pm

» Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.
post battleday top of forum Icon_minitimeby Captain Action Tue May 14, 2019 7:06 pm

» Video&Pics Battleday in Kitchener
post battleday top of forum Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Mon May 13, 2019 11:28 pm

» Fort Erie Field Will Disband
post battleday top of forum Icon_minitimeby Captain Action Sun May 12, 2019 11:53 pm

» Captured Half Track
post battleday top of forum Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Sun May 12, 2019 7:02 am

Top posting users this month
dgsselkirk
post battleday top of forum I_vote_lcappost battleday top of forum I_voting_barpost battleday top of forum I_vote_rcap 
Jarlath
post battleday top of forum I_vote_lcappost battleday top of forum I_voting_barpost battleday top of forum I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
Strato50
Captain Action
hachleopard2
Archangel554
Shoveler74
Glen B
elvis3006

post battleday top of forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dougjobe
Corporal
Corporal

post battleday top of forum Empty
PostSubject: post battleday top of forum   post battleday top of forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 8:49 pm

can anyone tell me how post our meet at the top of the running forum thanks Doug Aye Aye
Back to top Go down

post battleday top of forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: BattleDays-