The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

CalendarLog inHomeRegisterGalleryFAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My next project - Asiatam FAMO
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Today at 6:04 am

» Battleday Sep 21, 2019
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitimeby hachleopard2 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:23 pm

» Clark's Recoil Kit
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:04 pm

» Grease and Gears!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:50 pm

» Battle Weekend Sept. 6-7-8 Are you in???
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitimeby treemagnet Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:15 pm

» Tanker of the Year Points Standings 2019
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:29 am

» Christian Ludwig Fire
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitimeby knispel Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:21 am

» The Japanese Tiger Tank
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:09 pm

» Full Scale Plastic Tiger I
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:30 pm

Top posting users this month
Jarlath
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_vote_lcapMerry Christmas and Happy New Year I_voting_barMerry Christmas and Happy New Year I_vote_rcap 
knispel
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_vote_lcapMerry Christmas and Happy New Year I_voting_barMerry Christmas and Happy New Year I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
Airbrushler
Shoveler74
dgsselkirk
Strato50
Negaduck
Stince
kaptain Jack

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hachleopard2
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
hachleopard2

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Colonel
Colonel
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 8:12 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year X-mas_10

And to all my fellow tankers. From my better half, my demon children tankers, and I, wish you all a Merry Christmas, a happy New Year and please have a safe and enjoyable holidays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
treemagnet
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 9:05 pm

Merry Christmas and have a safe new year
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
General
General
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 1:00 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my tank buddies! Hope to see you all out in the New Year at one of the fields!  russian

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Shoveler74
Sergeant
Sergeant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 9:18 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 48375910

General
General
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 8:54 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: The Lounge-