The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

CalendarLog inHomeRegisterGalleryFAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Clark Board Order #9
Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Today at 8:27 am

» Beautiful Sunday
Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeby Captain Action Yesterday at 10:41 am

» Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.
Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeby Captain Action Yesterday at 9:53 am

» Aquino-The real tank
Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeby Captain Action Yesterday at 9:51 am

» Heng Long elevation units
Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeby AL Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:35 pm

» Aquino Tank Fest - Official Thread!
Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:41 am

» Just say Hello From South Kitchener.
Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:18 am

» Aquino RC Tank video
Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:45 pm

» Aquino Tank Weekend 2019 pictures
Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeby hachleopard2 Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:52 pm

Top posting users this month
dgsselkirk
Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon I_vote_lcapHamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon I_voting_barHamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon I_vote_rcap 
Jarlath
Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon I_vote_lcapHamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon I_voting_barHamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
hachleopard2
Shoveler74
treemagnet
Airbrushler
Captain Action
silverblood
Strato50

Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dgsselkirk
General
General
dgsselkirk

Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Empty
PostSubject: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 4:25 pm

Don't forget guys the biggest model show in Canada is on this Sunday at Hamilton Museum. Usually some deals on paint and supplies and the odd 1/16th thing. I am entering my new Panther A in just for fun... and bringing a couple of tanks to maybe play around with in the parking lot.... viking

http://www.ipmshamilton.ca/default.aspx?pg=f5656173-a3c1-4635-ac3c-b589f2cba25a

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Colonel
Colonel
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 5:49 pm

I may show up... I do not know yet... All depends on the Wife & Kiddies...
$15 to go shopping for bits and pcs... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
treemagnet
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 7:07 pm

I am planning on going maybe get some tips on weathering
Back to top Go down
Negaduck
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 7:41 pm

i should be there

Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
knispel

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 7:59 pm

What? no senior discount . WTH  I'll still be there after I drop my sugar mama at work for 10.
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member4.html
dgsselkirk
General
General
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 9:33 pm

Make sure you ask for your allowance brother... I already got informed of my limit...  wag wag wag

Back to top Go down
Shoveler74
Sergeant
Sergeant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 6:09 am

Going to have to miss it this year. Just received a couple of boxes from Hong Kong and have to get to work. Cheers!

General
General
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 7:41 am

A long way to come just for a model show Chris although was a surprise to see you there last year! Will post some pics when I get back...

Back to top Go down
Shoveler74
Sergeant
Sergeant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 3:57 pm

Awwwe common. I love coming to see the Lancaster all tore down for winter rehab! Ha haa

General
General
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 3:58 pm

I'll take a pic or 2 of it for ya!

Back to top Go down
Shoveler74
Sergeant
Sergeant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 4:53 pm

thumbs up

Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 5:58 pm

wish i could have gone there but my body decided to purge and i just couldn't drive

Colonel
Colonel
Jarlath

PostSubject: Some images....   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 9:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Colonel
Colonel
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 10:11 pm

Hey Dean, those tubes I asked about on the Tiger? They are anti-personel mines (Aka tank mounted bouncing betties). December 1942 - November 1943 (When Zimmerit was becoming used)

Quote :
Five S-minenwerfer were installed on the hull of Tiger I's from Dec '42 thru Sept '43. One was mounted at each corner of the hull and the fifth was mounted mid-way on the left side of the hull.
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 11:16 pm

Dean, did you win ?
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
General
General
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 3:00 pm

Sort of. I won the category but only because no one else entered! LOL! BUT did place 5th over all for best in show. I was just happy to show off my work... Very Happy
Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Panthe13
Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Panthe15
Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Panthe14

Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
General
General
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 3:01 pm

And some outdoor shots...Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Panthe17
Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Panthe16

Back to top Go down
Shoveler74
Sergeant
Sergeant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 7:44 pm

Very nice! The outdoor shots make it look even better!!

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon   Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hamilton IPMS show this Sunday the 24th HeritageCon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: General Discussion-