Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Today at 6:24 pm

» Hello new here
Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeby MikeC Today at 5:38 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:11 am

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:58 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. I_vote_lcapFort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. I_voting_barFort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. I_vote_lcapFort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. I_voting_barFort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Negaduck
Smittyburger

Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Empty
PostSubject: Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.   Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 8:23 pm

First off, disposal in this case does not refer to trashing.

I have been approached by people from the other fields that either have an interest in acquiring these, or actually built them, and would like to come and pick them up.

In order to give some decent notice, Wayne and I have discussed it and have set a tentative date of Sat., June 1, 2019; 10:00 to 11:00

We thought a Sat. would be best since I expect some will be working on a weekday.

Please let me know if this works, if you are interested in attending.

My goal is to get the trailer emptied out, then determine what is to be done with the trailer by early June.

I don't expect that Black Creek will want it left there and I do not have a means to move or dispose of it.

It might be suitable for a utility trailer for a tractor or ATV.  It might be re-buildible into a light, road worthy utility trailer but that might be ambitious.

it is NOT currently road-worthy or licensed.  It was donated when Tim was involved and has no ownership or monetary value.

If anyone was interested in it and had the means to move it, as far as I am concerned, its theirs for taking.  It is 7 ft. wide, box is 10 ft. long, OAL with tongue is 13 ft.

I will also be seeking other means of disposal of the trailer, locally.

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.   Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 8:35 pm

Sounds good to me, see you then...

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.   Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 11:29 pm

i have asked Glen about the bridge i built i was going to see about getting it back but if there is anyone interested in it let me know it could be used for your fields this is what it looks like Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Attachment

dougjobe
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.   Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:53 am

see you then Aye Aye
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.   Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 11:03 am

Thanks for the replies.

of the Pan-Tiger Panzer Div.
Captain Action

PostSubject: Re: Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.   Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:06 pm

I will try and make it Thanks.

Captain
Captain
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.   Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 8:11 pm

I think i'll make the trip to give a hand with anything plus i like that drive

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.   Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 7:12 pm

I am writing this to confirm that we are still "on" for Sat., June 1, 2019; 10:00 to 11:00

I will PM all who have expressed an interest in coming here for that date/time.

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.   Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 9:28 pm

yep, still on

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.   Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 7:25 pm

Confirming that I will be there at Black Creek on Sat., June 1, 2019; 10:00 to 11:00

Captain
Captain
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.   Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 9:36 pm

see you guys there

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.   Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 1:58 pm

UPDATE

The trailer is now empty of any valuable items.

I just sent an email to Mike at Black Creek Community Centre informing him of our status.

I also included this about the trailer;

It does have a good steel frame and I expect someone with the need and resources could make it into a utility trailer for an ATV or tractor to pull, or even convert it into a light road utility trailer.

Currently, it is not licensed for the road and the tires are in poor shape.

There is no ownership, it was a donation and there are no claims on it; if someone could use it, it is there's for the taking.

of the Pan-Tiger Panzer Div.
Captain Action

PostSubject: Re: Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.   Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 9:53 am

Thanks for your work at the field Glen and thanks for holding the buildings for me.

PostSubject: Re: Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.   Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fort Erie Field, Disposal Of Field Props, Buildings etc.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1