The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

CalendarLog inHomeRegisterGalleryFAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tamiya recoil motor
Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Today at 12:05 am

» For a laugh....
Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Yesterday at 10:18 am

» Christian Ludwig Fire
Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Airbrushler Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:33 pm

» My next project - Asiatam FAMO
Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:49 pm

» Battleday Sep 21, 2019
Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby hachleopard2 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:23 pm

» Clark's Recoil Kit
Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:04 pm

» Grease and Gears!
Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:50 pm

» Battle Weekend Sept. 6-7-8 Are you in???
Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby treemagnet Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:15 pm

» Tanker of the Year Points Standings 2019
Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:29 am

Top posting users this month
MikeC
Danville, VA - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDanville, VA - Page 2 I_voting_barDanville, VA - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jarlath
Danville, VA - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDanville, VA - Page 2 I_voting_barDanville, VA - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shoveler74
knispel
Airbrushler
Negaduck
dgsselkirk
Strato50
Stince
kaptain Jack

Danville, VA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

Danville, VA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danville, VA   Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:22 pm

Yes, that's quite an old post though.... Sad

Can-Am Tank Club <<< Web site link

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member2.html
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Danville, VA   Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:56 pm

**** Received this today *****

It appears the event is still on...anyone interested ?

Come on down

Fellow tanker,
I just wanted to extend a personal invitation to you to join us at the 3 day battle-weekend at the 10 th Aniv. of the RC tank battlefield at Danville. On May 9th thru 11 many RC tankers will be coming from your area. Please reply on the ongoing RCU post and perhaps you
can travel with some of the other guys. It makes for a fast trip and costs the costs too. Lodging is very inexpensive and I guarantee you will have a great time or I will refund your admissions fee for the day. You won't find a better offer. Do not put off the trip for events and museums of this quality are disappearing fast.

Please post a comment or two here: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_11486307/anchors_11495718/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#11495718

Even if you can't make it.

Thanks, Bob Held

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
Adman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Danville, VA   Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:17 pm

I wish they announced that it was still a big event a little earlier. A few weeks isn't much time to prepare. And it's mothers day weekend.
Back to top Go down
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Danville, VA   Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:51 pm

I mentioned to thecommander that it appeared that the battle had been cancelled as there was no notice anywhere (but an old thread) including the host clubs web site.

I agree, not a great weekend to have it being mothers day and also, the following weekend is the long weekend which would have been much easier for time off had it been then.

Back to top Go down
White Tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Danville, VA   Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:47 am

Stinger wrote:
I mentioned to thecommander that it appeared that the battle had been cancelled as there was no notice anywhere (but an old thread) including the host clubs web site.

I agree, not a great weekend to have it being mothers day and also, the following weekend is the long weekend which would have been much easier for time off had it been then.
\

Taking your wife & Kids to an RC battle with your mother.......How could that be a bad weekend? Everyone gets to drive a tank and go pew pew! Sounds pretty fun.

(Till the wife kills you)

General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Danville, VA   Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:11 am

I had tolally forgotten about this. Sad

I've already have plans out of town for my daughter's birthday that weekend.
I'll have to try for another time. The one in November is usually a big one. You'll like that one Stinger, it's also a Classic Car Show. Wink

Back to top Go down
http://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danville, VA   Danville, VA - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danville, VA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: General Discussion-