Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 12:26 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 7:26 am

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:11 am

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 6:31 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:55 pm

» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:01 pm

» Work an Play Day April 6th!
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:39 am

» Dragon 1/6 M4 Sherman 76mm
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:09 am

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 I_vote_lcapBattle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 I_voting_barBattle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 I_vote_lcapBattle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 I_voting_barBattle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Jarlath
Chimo
treemagnet
AngryMonkey
Hilario

Battle Day Readiness ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 12:44 pm

Yes, the forecast looks a bit dismal.

Still going tonight to get checked out on the lawn tractor to get using it for the maintenance cuts.

We'll make a call on the weather based on the forecast on Thursdays, we will think happy thoughts about the weather for the next couple days.

Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:31 pm

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Aye Aye
Back to top Go down
dougjobe
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 4:14 pm

Glen do you want me to come down today?
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 5:21 pm

Sorry to say, the weather is not looking good, will check the forecast later tonight.

This is what they are saying as of 5:15 this aft.

Friday 

Scattered sprinkles after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 81. East wind 8 to 10 mph.

Friday Night

Scattered rain before 8pm, then scattered showers between 8pm and 3am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 65. Southeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday

Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 75. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Wet, wet, wet...

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:31 pm

Sorry, I see no option but to cancel the June 23rd meet due to the weather forecast.

The site I use that has a good accuracy record has the following chances of precipitation;

Friday Night 70%

Saturday 90%

Sunday 70%

Captain
Captain
hachleopard2

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 1:00 pm

Glen ! The weather look like not too good for Stevensville area this summer
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 3:20 pm

hachleopard2 wrote:
Glen ! The weather look like not too good for Stevensville area this summer

Yes, we have had some good summers in the past years, this year, not so much.

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 8:04 pm

The field at Fort Erie is ready for the July 28, 2018 meet.

Forecast;

Saturday; A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 5 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

For details, please go to;  https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com/t2285-fort-erie-july-28th

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 7:56 pm

We are good to go for the meet on Sat., Aug 11, 2018, 09:30 start.

Tonight (Thurs.), dougjobe and I got the field ready, it is in very good shape with the grass short as it can be cut and the grass clippings have been swept clear.

Saturday forecast is very good.

Please remember these items;

Dues, we ask people who want to participate, and have not paid for 2018, to be prepared to fill out a membership form, which we will have available there, for the Black Creek Community Association (our host) and pay the $25.00 annual fee (the entire fee goes to the Black Creek Community Association, we do not keep any of the money)

Foodthis the change, we have decided to ask everyone to bring the type and quantity of food that the wish to have for themselves to the meet.  (there are no take out food facilities really close to the field)  If your food requires cooking, the propane BBQ is available for us to use.  If you wish to bring something to share, that is fine, but not expected. 

Hope to see some old friends, and some new ones, too  Very Happy

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 12:13 pm

Weather is still looking good for Saturday, Sept. 15th as of now.

I am looking at doing the final pre-meet grass cutting on the evening of Friday, Sept. 14th

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 12:50 pm

I just got the grass cutting done on the field, things are a "go" for Sat. Sept. 15th.

Retired
knispel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 9:01 pm

See you Saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member4.html
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 9:42 pm

knispel wrote:
See you Saturday.

That's great, see you there.

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Reluctantly, I am cancelling the Oct. 20th meet.

Most weather sources the I monitor are still calling for a 60% chance of rain, and I do not want to take a chance on that.

I waited until today to call it as a balance between waiting unit we get reliable forecasts, but giving as much warning as I can for cancellation.

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 11:09 am

NOTICE: There will not be anymore meets at Fort Erie, We are disbanding operations, there; 
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com/t2531-fort-erie-field-will-disband

Glen B   May 10, 2019

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Day Readiness ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12