Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Yesterday at 11:36 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Yesterday at 11:31 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 6:31 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:46 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:55 pm

» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:01 pm

» Work an Play Day April 6th!
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:39 am

» Dragon 1/6 M4 Sherman 76mm
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:09 am

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBattle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 I_voting_barBattle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBattle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 I_voting_barBattle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Jarlath
AngryMonkey
Chimo
treemagnet
Hilario

Battle Day Readiness ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Probably around 10 am and go until my back gives out...lol

Stinger

Can-Am Tank Club <<< Web site link

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member2.html
Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Hey guys, I have 4 more patio stones I can bring if you want expand or widen the town.

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:07 am

We have a couple of broken ones that could also be replaced too. Yes ! thx

If ther are any others that care to donate stuff to the on-going updates to the field, feel free to do so.

Stinger

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:40 pm

I cut the field, this morning just to keep things under control, it will be cut again just before the meet.

Stinger was there and did some work.

The field is wet, from the 5 inches of rain last week. More is supposed to arrive in the next couple days but the forecast for the end of the week suggests dry weather.

Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Lincs Winks Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Glen B wrote:
I cut the field, this morning just to keep things under control, it will be cut again just before the meet.

Stinger was there and did some work.

The field is wet, from the 5 inches of rain last week. More is supposed to arrive in the next couple days but the forecast for the end of the week suggests dry weather.
Glen / Stinger:
Im at thr cottage at this time but expect to be back Friday.
if we have any use my brother in law has about 40 side walk stones if we want to make use of them.
we would have to get someone to pick up and move them.
I do not have any suggestions for use but they are available free.

Wayne
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:53 am

Thanks, Wayne

We'll have to see if there is a use for them.

I expect the field will be a bit wet, we have had rain and there is more, off and on, currently in the forecast up to the end of the day on Thursday;

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Buffalo&state=NY&site=BUF&textField1=42.8898&textField2=-78.8597&e=0#.UbhC3PlwqSo

As I type this, the Buffalo NY TV weather is suggesting dry conditions from mid-Thursday on, I like that.

I will cut the grass on the field on Friday evening to get ready for theJune 15th meet.

Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:46 am

I will be there Friday afterwork, let's say about 6 pm to finish some stuff off.   See you then Glen if you're there.

Stinger

Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:22 pm

Stinger wrote:
I will be there Friday afterwork, let's say about 6 pm to finish some stuff off.   See you then Glen if you're there.

Stinger

Stinger

I plan to be there, you have a PM

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Stinger and I have reviewed the field conditions and the June 15th Meet will be re-scheduled, since the field is totally water saturated with no hope of drying out by Sat. 

We suggest that we look at a tentative date of next Saturday June 22 or Sunday June 23.   We will do what the majority wants, if anyone has a preference, please post it here by Sat. June 15th so we can get the new notice out.

We have had 5 to 6 inches of rain here in the past week without any real drying days and we received 1.14" of rain, here, today.

The field varies between areas that are like a wet sponge, to actual pools of water.

Mike, from the Black Creek Centre cannot cut the grass where we set the tents, due to pooled water.

If we tried to hold the Meet on the 15th, we would mess up the field and it would not be a good experience for everyone.

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Hi Glen,

We got hammered with rain this afternoon in Kitchener and it was headed your way. Since you are moving the date I will be able to come! Yippee!

I think June 22nd is appropriate in a way....

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:49 am

Either date works, 22 is fine more so though Razz

Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:16 am

dgsselkirk
I think June 22nd is appropriate in a way....

Yes, it is; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa

General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Do we know if all or most of the regulars here & affiliates know of the postponement? 

Usually the word spreads quickly even outside of the forum, so if you know someone who might not be aware yet, make sure! Razz

Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:40 pm

I told Captain Action and I try to call Knispel, but it says it the wrong number.
I don't have any body else number.

According to the "Roll Call", Freaky and Adman have not been on since Wednesday.

Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:44 pm

I sent an email to Freaky, tonight,

General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:56 pm

I just sent one to Adman. 

I think everyone who attends the Battledays has been on since the change has been made.scratch

Back to top Go down
Freakydude
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major
Freakydude

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:16 pm

whatever date is good with me, I got news of the cancellation from Dean. I am checking the web site as I am supposed too anyway so pick your day and count me in
Back to top Go down
Negaduck
Captain
Captain
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:24 pm

oh man i had my water wings ready too but i'll be there for the 22nd

Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:53 pm

What is water wings?

Surprisingly, the parts i ordered came in today. so i got all three tanker transporter ready, but we have wait, next weekend, i am not sure because my kids will play in Ontario provincial tennis.
Back to top Go down
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:34 am

Water wings! Razz

Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Wings

Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:54 am

From the weather link that is on our website, the long range forcast for next Saturday looks promising.  We have been forcasted with 4-5 days straight of sunshine that will be over 20 deg C that should hopefully give enought time to dry the field out. 

Judging from the responses, the majority vote is for Saturday the 22nd which also works for the weather as there are slight chances of rain for the Sunday.  Effectively, we will have the web site and the forums chanGed to reflect this new date.  

As always, please keep checking both the web site and the forums for any last minute updates.

Stinger

Last edited by Stinger on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:33 am

Got it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
knispel
Retired
knispel

PostSubject: June 22nd   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Stince wrote:
I told Captain Action and I try to call Knispel, but it says it the wrong number.
I don't have any body else number.

According to the "Roll Call", Freaky and Adman have not been on since Wednesday.

Thanks for thinking of me . We have had problem with internet and VOP phone lines . My appologies . I will update my info this next after Bell puts in a new line
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member4.html
Freakydude
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major
Freakydude

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:39 pm

I'm in   A heard of Elefant's couldn't stop me from coming
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:47 pm

I'm coming 4 wheels this time instead of 2!

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Day Readiness ?   Battle Day Readiness ? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Day Readiness ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next