Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello new here
Embedded Photographer Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:49 am

» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Embedded Photographer Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:36 am

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Embedded Photographer Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:11 am

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
Embedded Photographer Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
Embedded Photographer Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
Embedded Photographer Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Embedded Photographer Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
Embedded Photographer Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

Embedded Photographer Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:58 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Embedded Photographer I_vote_lcapEmbedded Photographer I_voting_barEmbedded Photographer I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Embedded Photographer I_vote_lcapEmbedded Photographer I_voting_barEmbedded Photographer I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Smittyburger
Negaduck

Embedded Photographer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
knispel
Retired
knispel

Embedded Photographer Empty
PostSubject: Embedded Photographer   Embedded Photographer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Embedded Photographer

I was just checking out the photographs from this year’s battles on the members’ page. There sure are a lot of really great shots. Since I was allowed to join up with Can Am a few months ago, I noticed how many were taken in the battle field often under fire and in harms way by our own company photographer showing off the wonderful details of the tanks and even the structures.

Firstly, kudos’s to Stinger and all who contributed. Thanks for your time and effort.

Secondly, is there interest in creating a 2013 calendar showing off the best of 2012 as voted by the members or a fav tank from each member ?
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member4.html
Stince
General
General
Stince

Embedded Photographer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embedded Photographer   Embedded Photographer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Yes, I too appreciation the time Stinger takes to do the photos. Very Happy

knispel wrote:
Secondly, is there interest in creating a 2013 calendar showing off the best of 2012 as voted by the members or a fav tank from each member ?

It's funny you mention this, me and Airbrushler were talking about this a couple of weeks ago.
With our work background, we have put together quite few calendars, and would gladly put this project together if this enough interest in. bounce
I would suggest that each member pick at least 2 favorite pics. This way everyone can be in it, and won't be to one sided.

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com

Embedded Photographer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: General Discussion-