The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

CalendarLog inHomeRegisterGalleryFAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My next project - Asiatam FAMO
new waltersons sherman  Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Today at 6:03 am

» Battleday Sep 21, 2019
new waltersons sherman  Icon_minitimeby hachleopard2 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:23 pm

» Clark's Recoil Kit
new waltersons sherman  Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:04 pm

» Grease and Gears!
new waltersons sherman  Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:50 pm

» Battle Weekend Sept. 6-7-8 Are you in???
new waltersons sherman  Icon_minitimeby treemagnet Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:15 pm

» Tanker of the Year Points Standings 2019
new waltersons sherman  Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:29 am

» Christian Ludwig Fire
new waltersons sherman  Icon_minitimeby knispel Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:21 am

» The Japanese Tiger Tank
new waltersons sherman  Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:09 pm

» Full Scale Plastic Tiger I
new waltersons sherman  Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:30 pm

Top posting users this month
MikeC
new waltersons sherman  I_vote_lcapnew waltersons sherman  I_voting_barnew waltersons sherman  I_vote_rcap 
Jarlath
new waltersons sherman  I_vote_lcapnew waltersons sherman  I_voting_barnew waltersons sherman  I_vote_rcap 
knispel
Airbrushler
Shoveler74
Negaduck
dgsselkirk
Strato50
Stince
kaptain Jack

new waltersons sherman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
doug818tiger
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

new waltersons sherman  Empty
PostSubject: new waltersons sherman    new waltersons sherman  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Just thinking ......should I or should I not buy the new waltersons sheman and convert it to a Sherman firefly I have. The opritunity to buy one very soon so I want your guys input
Ultimatety its my decition but I also want to make Shur there is lotsa metal parts on this one I guess the pics I'm getting emailed to me will probley do no justise but what your guys and gals opinions

Doug
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Major General
Major General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: new waltersons sherman    new waltersons sherman  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:59 pm

I was wondering what your main intent was with the tank, such as build for display, back yard running, club IR battles, etc.

You will get many opinions on this, none really right or wrong, it comes down to personal choice.

Most of mine are intended for use at club meets. My philosophy is to avoid too much weight (metal parts and tracks) and run upgraded gearboxes in order to give a longer life out of a battery charge and have the tank able to move over longer grass (rather than sink in) in the times of year when we can't cut the grass as short as we would like. Unless all of your suspension is upgraded, metal tracks sometime result in more breakage, at least in my observation.

You will likely get some opposite views and ultimately, it is the individual's choice on what they run.

If you are buying from Immortal Hobbies, the owner, Curtis, tries to make sure the customer is taken care of.

Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

PostSubject: Re: new waltersons sherman    new waltersons sherman  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:46 am

Ya man I'm buying from Curtis ..the whole thing is up graded ready for battle
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Major General
Major General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: new waltersons sherman    new waltersons sherman  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:31 am

Curtis is good to deal with.

Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

PostSubject: Re: new waltersons sherman    new waltersons sherman  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Ya he's great to deal with a real strait shooter ..for once I can deal with someone with out getting a line of Bs or getting empty promises ..its nice to have someone like him fairly local for the most part all my dealings with him have been excellent ...

Doug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new waltersons sherman    new waltersons sherman  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new waltersons sherman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: General Discussion-