Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Matomart Sale again
Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun May 05, 2024 10:59 pm

» TongDe New Tank
Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sun May 05, 2024 5:48 pm

» How many Ontario Regiment shermans will be at Aquino this year?
Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeby Robert B. Marks Sun May 05, 2024 1:08 pm

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sun May 05, 2024 9:39 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun May 05, 2024 1:52 am

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm

» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 pm

Top posting users this month
Abteilung 506
Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers I_vote_lcapLooking to buy - Heng Long Smokers I_voting_barLooking to buy - Heng Long Smokers I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers I_vote_lcapLooking to buy - Heng Long Smokers I_voting_barLooking to buy - Heng Long Smokers I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
Smittyburger
MikeC
Jarlath
Negaduck
Maczek
Robert B. Marks

Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Empty
PostSubject: Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers   Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2022 10:48 pm

Anyone has some of these babies lying around ? Let me know. Mostly just interested in the heating reservoir.
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers   Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2022 11:39 pm

I think I have 1 or 2 you can have Michael...

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers   Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2022 12:10 am

Thanks Dean. Was going to use one of your TARR ones that I got but just needed the heating tub so feel like a waste.
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers   Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2022 7:58 am

I have a bunch of them (I don't use smokers at all...)...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers   Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2022 8:45 am

Great ! I just need a couple.
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers   Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 3:13 pm

Mike/Dean - unfortunately not going to be able to make it this Saturday. Can you pass on any spare smokers to Martin to bring back ? Thanks again.

MikeC.
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers   Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 3:26 pm

Ya. No issues. Wish you posted yesterday, I had him over for some KT surgery...
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers   Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 5:58 pm

Thanks to Dean, Mike and Bruce for the smokers !
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers   Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 7:22 pm

Lol... Just how many did you get?
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers   Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2022 9:20 am

None from me, I thought I had one but nope...

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers   Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2022 10:03 am

Jarlath wrote:
Lol... Just how many did you get?
More than I need number wise but they don't work usually when you test them so it will be fine !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers   Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to buy - Heng Long Smokers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1