Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Matomart Sale again
New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeby MikeC Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Yesterday at 6:22 pm

» TongDe New Tank
New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Yesterday at 5:48 pm

» How many Ontario Regiment shermans will be at Aquino this year?
New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeby Robert B. Marks Yesterday at 1:08 pm

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Yesterday at 9:39 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 1:52 am

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm

» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 pm

Top posting users this month
Abteilung 506
New features and major improvements to field I_vote_lcapNew features and major improvements to field I_voting_barNew features and major improvements to field I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
New features and major improvements to field I_vote_lcapNew features and major improvements to field I_voting_barNew features and major improvements to field I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
Smittyburger
MikeC
Jarlath
Negaduck
Maczek
Robert B. Marks

New features and major improvements to field

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

New features and major improvements to field Empty
PostSubject: New features and major improvements to field   New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 4:45 pm

1. Wojtek did a fantastic job of rerouting the brick path in the Reimer Field corner after we discussed how the visibility and just the lack of any shooting positions had made it kind of redundant after the last battle day

New features and major improvements to field Img_7435
New features and major improvements to field Img_7436
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: New features and major improvements to field   New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 4:55 pm

2.Again another thing we discussed last week and now the new road has been cut through the hill by the Cathedral townsite leading to the bridge with the new structure on it. The last piece to be done will be re-laying the brick path between the 2 parallel roads so that it will lead straight onto the bridge and into the farm. This means there is now one direct route down from Dean's trailer right through the road Chez Fifi's is on, through the cut over the bridge and through the farm to the trailer

New features and major improvements to field Img_7437
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: New features and major improvements to field   New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 5:02 pm

3. Mess cleaned out of part of farm area and new trees planted. More trees to come as farm is expanded across road

New features and major improvements to field Img_7440

Last edited by Abteilung 506 on Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: New features and major improvements to field   New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 5:06 pm

4. Footprint of raised area in trailer corner increased to enable a new area for ruined wall shooting position
New features and major improvements to field Img_7441
New features and major improvements to field Img_7442
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: New features and major improvements to field   New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 5:10 pm

5. Wojtek raised and re-laid brick road by Monte Cassino and cleaned out river. Big improvement. Now I need beer and an Advil Extra Strength Very Happy

New features and major improvements to field Img_7443
New features and major improvements to field Img_7444
Back to top Go down
Negaduck
Captain
Captain
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: New features and major improvements to field   New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 5:27 pm

Guess I can’t get my stug under that bridge now

Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: New features and major improvements to field   New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 5:41 pm

I think that would be more an issue of the vegetation from all the rain than any of the modifications. The vegetation growing up from and in the river saved me from a Tiger rollover today while we were doing some field testing on a featureĀ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: New features and major improvements to field   New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 11:26 pm

Wow lots of work again. Looking forward to playing in it but not this weekend unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New features and major improvements to field   New features and major improvements to field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New features and major improvements to field

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1