Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 2:08 pm

» Canadian Grenadier Guards Sherman Firefly Mk 1c - Operation Totalize, Normandy 1944 - Work in progress photos
EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitimeby HiawathaPete Today at 1:51 pm

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Today at 10:27 am

» How many Ontario Regiment shermans will be at Aquino this year?
EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Yesterday at 3:29 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Tue May 07, 2024 11:27 am

» Matomart Sale again
EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun May 05, 2024 10:59 pm

» TongDe New Tank
EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sun May 05, 2024 5:48 pm

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sun May 05, 2024 9:39 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun May 05, 2024 1:52 am

Top posting users this month
Abteilung 506
EL MOD Emergency Help I_vote_lcapEL MOD Emergency Help I_voting_barEL MOD Emergency Help I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
EL MOD Emergency Help I_vote_lcapEL MOD Emergency Help I_voting_barEL MOD Emergency Help I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Smittyburger
Jarlath
Negaduck
Maczek
HiawathaPete
Robert B. Marks

EL MOD Emergency Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T5 Harvey
Recruit
T5 Harvey

EL MOD Emergency Help Empty
PostSubject: EL MOD Emergency Help   EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 7:21 pm

So I bought a Heng Long T-72 6.0 that has an El-Mod unit in it. It was quite an untidy install, but had some really cool features, and I was hoping to learn about the settings and how to use the app for it. I downloaded it, but it never seemed to work, and eventually shower IO Error. I literally never used the app, it didn't open and recognize the unit. I eventually gave up, went to start up the tank afterward, is stated "BATTLE MODE HEAVY TANK" like always, but after that, nothing. The blue light just flashes on the board. Also, while looking it over, two wires pulled out of an unknow component, so I am trying to figure out what it is. Pretty upsetting, I just finished painting it, and was going to start to clean up the complete mess of the wiring inside the vehicle. ANY help would be greatly appreciated, trust me. Some of the features it had were super cool...I have no idea why the app never loaded/function on my laptop. Thanks in advance.

Martin
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: EL MOD Emergency Help   EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 8:44 pm

Sandy? Ren? 

I know the first thing they will ask you Martin is pics of the 2 wires. and where they connect.

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
T5 Harvey
Recruit
T5 Harvey

PostSubject: Re: EL MOD Emergency Help   EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 9:33 pm

So they come from the flash module, but the real problem is what happened to the ECU. It now only flashed blue continually. It is a FUSION PRO.
Back to top Go down
T5 Harvey
Recruit
T5 Harvey

PostSubject: Re: EL MOD Emergency Help   EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 11:55 pm

Ok, cancel the EL Mod emergency. The flash unit is kaput, but the unit is fine. Looks like the BEC plug on the receiver was just not seated. Works like it should. Its a FUSION PRO, Rev F.
Back to top Go down
Smittyburger
Private

PostSubject: Re: EL MOD Emergency Help   EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 7:48 am

Hi Martin - Welcome aboard!

Glad you were able to sort out your Elmod issue.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
T5 Harvey
Recruit
T5 Harvey

PostSubject: Re: EL MOD Emergency Help   EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 12:39 pm

Thanks very much. I have a flasher unit from a Tamiya Tiger II. It may work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EL MOD Emergency Help   EL MOD Emergency Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EL MOD Emergency Help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: Tips & Technical Support-