Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Thu May 09, 2024 10:10 pm

» Canadian Grenadier Guards Sherman Firefly Mk 1c - Operation Totalize, Normandy 1944 - Work in progress photos
THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitimeby HiawathaPete Thu May 09, 2024 4:10 pm

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Thu May 09, 2024 10:27 am

» How many Ontario Regiment shermans will be at Aquino this year?
THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Wed May 08, 2024 3:29 pm

» Matomart Sale again
THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun May 05, 2024 10:59 pm

» TongDe New Tank
THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sun May 05, 2024 5:48 pm

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sun May 05, 2024 9:39 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun May 05, 2024 1:52 am

Top posting users this month
Abteilung 506
THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! I_vote_lcapTHIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! I_voting_barTHIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! I_vote_lcapTHIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! I_voting_barTHIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
MikeC
Smittyburger
Jarlath
HiawathaPete
Negaduck
Maczek
Robert B. Marks

THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Empty
PostSubject: THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!   THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 pm

Hi Guys,

So here is the member shirt for this year! we will be recognizing the 80th anniversary of D-Day. All paid members will of course get one for free but if you want extras or you guys who are not members want to pick one up that is no problem. Price is $20.00 and includes taxes. Proceeds go to club of course. We will be wearing this one on Saturday at Aquino this year! 
I will also be doing a run of new camo hats but a little different with a mesh back so they are cooler! :-) Hats will be $25 and will be limited to 24 units so they should go pretty quick! 

Final cut off for orders is the membership deadline May 18th so don't delay! :-) Just post your orders here... Any questions let me know!
THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Canam_15
THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Canam_14

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Captain
Captain
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!   THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 8:15 am

They look good; who did the layout?
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!   THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 8:35 am

Me

Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Captain
Captain
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!   THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 8:46 am

Hey Dean can you get an extra XXL for me?

I’ll pay you today (Sunday) at the field.
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Captain
Captain
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!   THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 8:53 am

dgsselkirk wrote:
Me

Great job then!
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!   THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 am

Lol! Thanks! Extra shirt noted!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!   THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1