Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello new here
Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:49 am

» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:36 am

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:11 am

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:58 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. I_vote_lcapDeal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. I_voting_barDeal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. I_vote_lcapDeal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. I_voting_barDeal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Negaduck
Smittyburger

Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Empty
PostSubject: Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door.   Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:52 am

Can-Am Tank Club <<< Web site link

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member2.html
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door.   Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:39 am

More pantigers!

eBay Pantiger!!

Adman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door.   Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door.   Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Adman wrote:
Can this be modified?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/737-VINTAGE-NR-TAMIYA-1-16-KING-TIGER-TANK-18-INCHES-6-POUNDS-/300850026145?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item460c0f16a1&_uhb=1#ht_6395wt_1079

Yes that can be modified. It has the old gear system that should be replaced with a newer set, it could require some work.

But at that price it's not bad for just as static model.

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door.   Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:59 pm

I looked at that this morning. It's missing more than the electronics. This version of the KT is the very old version that not only does not have the new gear system as Glen points out, look at the road wheels and turret, missing parts. Cables missing and who knows what else. On top of this, this version does not have any mounts for turret motors or elevation gear. it will all have to be custom fabed. If it's cheap, sure as it has the suspension system, but not much else.

Stinger

Can-Am Tank Club <<< Web site link

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member2.html
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door.   Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:26 am

I'd LOVE a "classic" Tamiya tank, even with the clutch single motor drive, just because they're cool... Maybe some day Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door.   Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deal of the week, $50 tank deleiverd to your door.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1