The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

CalendarLog inHomeRegisterGalleryFAQ
Can-Am Battleday: Fort Erie- Sat. 23rd
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Clark Board order #8
by hachleopard2 Today at 8:00 pm

» Jagdpanther upgrade
by Jarlath Today at 5:43 pm

» Battleday - Fort Erie - September 23rd 2017
by Jarlath Today at 3:00 pm

» Heng Long Trucks ?
by Bud Today at 2:30 am

» Does this look good to buy?
by Dan10channel Yesterday at 4:06 pm

» KV-2 Goodness
by Jarlath Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:40 am

» TANKS FOR SALE
by Tiger Power Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:18 pm

» M1 snap shots
by Strato50 Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:57 pm

» Test new M1 Abrams
by hachleopard2 Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Top posting users this month
MikeC

Dan10channel

Airbrushler

Jarlath

dgsselkirk

Tiger Power

hachleopard2

Bud

Stince

knispel

Share | .

March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Freakydude
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:27 pm

March 23 I am in and I will bring a buddy with me. Jamie and I can officially join Can Am on the 23rd.

I'll see if I can bring some stuff with me so you guys can poke, prod and feel it. With some luck I might be able to bring some cool new stuff.

If I get really lucky my new project will be completed, I have not seen one made yet so this is what I am after, I'll be using a Pz4 base with the usual upgrade parts

http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints/tanks/ww2-tanks-germany-1/41802/view/pz_sa_iva_dicker_max_10_5cm/
This tank had 2 of them built but to be honest they didn't do well, Had a better engine been employed and thicker frontal armor this could have made a decent destroyer. I just like that huge 10.5

should be a unique build
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Sounds good, you're on the list Very Happy

Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:53 pm

Bring Lotsa goodies with you... we all love goodies...Very Happy

Can-Am Tank Club <<< Web site link

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member2.html
Stince
General
General

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:10 am

Man, it sucks living 4 hours away! Sad

The drive is worth it for a full Battleday when th weather is good, but this just sucks.
I've got battleday withdraws. silly

Back to top Go down
http://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
Stinger
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Any interest in having a tank swap meet that day too ? Anything to do with the hobby. Pipe in if there is interest, i'm sure i can come up with some stuff.

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
Freakydude
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:48 pm

a swap meet sounds like an awesome idea. Bring your spare parts, I am always in need of turret rings, radio springs for self centering gimbles, tracks, turrets, hulls basicly I am interested in everything lol

Stinger wrote:
Any interest in having a tank swap meet that day too ? Anything to do with the hobby. Pipe in if there is interest, i'm sure i can come up with some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Stinger
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Because this is indoor... if everyone brought some stuff for lunch, we could do a pot luck type of lunch so no one needs to run out...any thoughts on that ?

Back to top Go down
CJ781
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:08 am

Stince wrote:

The drive is worth it for a full Battleday when th weather is good, but this just sucks.

Try 20 hrs+ ! That and the need for a passport... and talking my wife into letting me go... I thought when u grew up you don't need to ask permissions ?!

Can't wait to see Picts of the D. Max! What a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Strato50
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:00 am

I'll bring my big ol' bin of spares. I have a crapload of KV-1 plastic track, Pnz 4 wheels I think Derek wants, and odds and ends all over. Good idea!

*under construction
Back to top Go down
Stinger
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:03 am

Quote :

I thought when u grew up you don't need to ask permissions ?!

You don't.

Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Strato50 wrote:
I'll bring my big ol' bin of spares. I have a crapload of KV-1 plastic track, Pnz 4 wheels I think Derek wants, and odds and ends all over. Good idea!

Hey Strato, I have an Indy Jones figure I can trade for some of those P4 wheels, but I might not get down until April though.

Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:33 pm

CJ781 wrote:
Stince wrote:

Try 20 hrs+ ! That and the need for a passport... and talking my wife into letting me go... I thought when u grew up you don't need to ask permissions ?!

Can't wait to see Picts of the D. Max! What a great idea!

If you can make it down that would be great!
June is usually the best time, the weather is perfect not to hot and we usually get a good turn out of guys.

Back to top Go down
Glen B
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Stinger wrote:
Because this is indoor... if everyone brought some stuff for lunch, we could do a pot luck type of lunch so no one needs to run out...any thoughts on that ?

That's a great idea.

I may not partake of that but everyone else could.

The reason is that I am working on losing some "lard" and will resist the snacks and you guys might not like what I bring in the way of food Shocked Wink Laughing

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:06 am

Hey guys, just curious, does anyone run a tank with a DBC/ TBU sensor and is coming to the March battleday?

I haven't ordered one yet for my KV-2 but it's all set up for one, so I'd love to be able to test it out IF I don't get my own in time Razz

Thanks!

*under construction
Back to top Go down
real_hulu
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:04 pm

en... Only Captain still uses DBC and TBU....
Back to top Go down
doug818tiger
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Well sorry I'm not Gona make it Gona be in Florida on the beach getting burnt but ill make the next one
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:20 pm

real_hulu wrote:
en... Only Captain still uses DBC and TBU....

I have one in my Stug III but the performance is so poor, it is no fun to use (one hit wonder) Crying or Very sad so it stays home and the SLU "cats" get to play, instead Wink

Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:49 pm

doug818tiger wrote:
Well sorry I'm not Gona make it Gona be in Florida on the beach getting burnt but ill make the next one
We will definately look forward to meeting you at the April get together. Hopefully it will be outside.
I would call on everyone that will make it, bring your projects for us to look at too ! I will bring along my Tank Killer E-75. I hope we will have a table long enough for the gun barrel....Laughing

Back to top Go down
Glen B
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Stinger wrote:
I will bring along my Tank Killer E-75. I hope we will have a table long enough for the gun barrel....Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8tPpS7MI6s

With apologies, that was just too tempting for somone of my low maturity level Embarassed Laughing

Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Here is a link of a club in Italy that runs indoors... lotsa pics, check it out !

http://rctankir.forumattivo.it/t1533-model-expo-italy-verona-2-3-marzo-in-foto

Stinger

Back to top Go down
Adman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:31 pm

I don't think my Tiger will be done in time, unless primer is the new camo?
Back to top Go down
knispel
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Come as you are .. you know what I mean .
I intend to bring my unfinished project for evaluation and comment
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member4.html
Negaduck
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:01 pm

what is the address of this Black Creek Community Centre. I wouldn't mind coming down for a day to see what your group is like but at the same time i don't want to get lost finding this place since i'm coming from east of toronto

Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Negaduck wrote:
what is the address of this Black Creek Community Centre.

Here is a link; http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Map.html

Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Two weeks and counting Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?   

Back to top Go down

March Indoor Meet and Greet at the Black Creek Community Centre, Interest?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: BattleDays-