Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered Icon_minitimeby MikeC Yesterday at 11:36 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered Icon_minitimeby MikeC Yesterday at 11:31 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 6:31 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:46 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:55 pm

» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered Icon_minitimeby MikeC Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:01 pm

» Work an Play Day April 6th!
Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:39 am

» Dragon 1/6 M4 Sherman 76mm
Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered Icon_minitimeby MikeC Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:09 am

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered I_vote_lcapKurt Knispels Grave Discovered I_voting_barKurt Knispels Grave Discovered I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered I_vote_lcapKurt Knispels Grave Discovered I_voting_barKurt Knispels Grave Discovered I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Jarlath
AngryMonkey
Chimo
treemagnet
Hilario

Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered   Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:07 am

Story go's as follows since i can't post links...... Its nice to see a True tank Ace will be given a proper grave to rest in peace.

Vrbovec (Znojmo) - Archaeologists have found the remains of the greatest tank aces of World War Kurt Knispel. After a long search on the various war cemeteries is directed to a number of factors Vrbovce in Hodonínsko. The bodies of the soldiers picked up and confirmed that one of them is just Knispel - by Vlastimil Schildberger from the Moravian Museum conscripts, who can not be regarded as a great supporter of Nazism, and a native of the Golden Mountains Salisova in Jeseniky.

lready last year, the researchers found exactly where the remains are located. Now the body exhumed and found out who it belonged to - identify and Knispelovo. Because vrboveckém soldiers died in the hospital, were buried only in cotton shirts with a minimum of personal belongings. However, they were not missing identification tags that soldiers wore around his neck. "Finding Knispelova body is really successful because they did not know until the last moment, if in the grave is and if so, whether it will be possible to identify his remains," said Eva Pánková from Moravian Museum. Bodies identified soldiers will then be re-imposed in the country at the Brno Military Cemetery in the German section.
Kurt Knispel during the Second World War he served first as a charger, but soon as the shooter and destroyed 168 enemy tanks. Most victories on the Eastern Front, but also fought against the Western allies - such as Normandy and the Ardennes. End of the war, however, did not live. "He fell in our area, 28 April (1945) was seriously wounded in the fighting at either Vlasatice, or Nova Ves, where he reportedly suffered a shot through the stomach - when the tank was damaged by his colleagues Skoda and tried to extricate the tank," said Vlastimil Schildberger of the Moravian Museum. Twenty-three trooper also called the Black Baron died the next day in a field hospital.
Read also:
The supposed grave of murdered Germans at Dobronín already released six bodies , 18th 8th 2,010
Television Reporters: Even evil Nazis does not relieve us of the obligation to speak Postoloprty , 16th 6th 2,010
Tell me, where are the dead - in the footsteps of wild expulsions , 28th 4th 2,011
End of a long quest
Archaeologists have long yearned Knispelovy remains to find, but still groping. "It was controversial, it is believed to be buried in Pohorelice in Miroslav ..." said Vlastimil Schildberger . But in the end proved to be the right place South Moravian Vrbovec. A representative of the Moravian Museum here brought records that archaeologists have obtained from Kassel Society for the care of war graves. "According to their records should be buried in the local community," explained archaeologist, how he got on the track of the real Knispelovu grave.

Kurt Knispels Grave Discovered

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1