Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Today at 11:36 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Today at 11:31 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Today at 6:31 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Today at 2:20 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Yesterday at 3:46 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:55 pm

» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:01 pm

» Work an Play Day April 6th!
Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:39 am

» Dragon 1/6 M4 Sherman 76mm
Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:09 am

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHas anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 I_voting_barHas anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHas anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 I_voting_barHas anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Jarlath
AngryMonkey
Chimo
treemagnet
Hilario

Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tomzag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash?   Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:48 am

White Tiger wrote:
Strato50 wrote:
Tom... teach me how to rust... wow.

Rust is easy as hell to do...i just takes time.

Uh ya those tanks are nice Tom but don't exactly HELP AT ALL since you havent said HOW you got the effect as things sit you are just showing off.

Strato, take his advice. Aye Aye kidding.

WT, how is your new tiger doing? any pictures.

White Tiger wrote:

Uh ya those tanks are nice Tom but don't exactly HELP AT ALL since you havent said HOW you got the effect as things sit you are just showing off.

First step get tamiya tank,
Second step use tamiya primmer, serisouly
third step, use tamiya paint, enamal and acrylic
fourth, acrylic over enamel.
fiftieth, like you said, lots of practice.
Back to top Go down
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash?   Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:31 pm

My next build, Im going to work more on rust TEXTURE, like, with baking soda or something similar. On builds Ive seen, it makes it a lot more realistic. On my KV-2, the 'rust browl' Testors enamel just looks brown, until you start playing with it, adding metalic paints, letting it stain / run, etc .

Im happy with how it looks now.

Has anyone used the MIG winter Camo wash?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2