Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Miscellaneous Images 2024
Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 8:21 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Today at 8:01 pm

» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Today at 7:55 pm

» Hello new here
Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Today at 5:38 pm

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Decemeber Get together - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDecemeber Get together - Page 5 I_voting_barDecemeber Get together - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Decemeber Get together - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDecemeber Get together - Page 5 I_voting_barDecemeber Get together - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Negaduck
Smittyburger

Decemeber Get together

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
topher1266
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:29 pm

Hey all we had a great time today,you made me feel rite at home. I hope we can get together again soon. ttys Chris
Back to top Go down
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Glad you could come out today Chris. Welcome to the Club.

Members also get the option of having their own members page on the web site to show case your tanks. If you want to set it up, go the web site and put in your information...and pics.

Stinger

Can-Am Tank Club <<< Web site link

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member2.html
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Dean won the Tiger ? What are the chances...... The only guy in the club who doesn't own a Tiger. Congrats !
Back to top Go down
Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Deans going to practice shooting at that Tiger with all his Russian Tanks...lol Congrats Dean russian

Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:24 am

Thanks to everyone involved, it was nice to see all the people there, a lot more than I expected.

A lot of new faces, which was a surprise, hope to see more of them come the new season next year.

This club get bigger and better with every new tanker!

Also on a side note, Curtis it's always nice to see you and all your nice goodies, but I think my wallet is starting to dislike you. Wink

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:39 pm

It was little work but all worth it to see everyone out and the new faces.  So, thanks to all the new guys and the old faces for coming out. I hope everyone had a great time and sorry for winning the Tiger. (Although I did probably buy the most tickets!)

A big thank you to Ian for organizing the draw and looking after T-shirt sales to raise funds for the club.

To all, have a great Christmas  (yes I said Christmas!) and New Years  and work hard on all those new projects!
Dougie, thanks for the 88's but that isn't going to save you next spring from eating hot dogs!

Merry Ho! Ho!

Dean

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
doug818tiger
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Hey Dean the only thing I need to worry about is running out of shots just remember the jagdpanther is on the prowle
Back to top Go down
Lincs Winks Wayne
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Lincs Winks Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:20 am

Dean:
I am a little late jumping on the Thank You band wagon but I had a great time, great lunch and a great beer.
The weather and people could not have been better.

Wayne
Back to top Go down
knispel
Retired
knispel

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Man that was so enjoyable . Good turn out ,great venue.
Sorry to say that my FPV Fat Shark tank video are a bust because I didn't adjust the focus ( thats as bad as having my thumb in front of the lens. ( however you can see that the camera video is pretty good from my video on youtube ) It was fun driving out to the enterance door with Commander Norma watching so know one would step on the tank. My geek brother Geroge who works for some kind of "skunk works" company related to the Uof W  was very impressed with our club .
As was posted previously  thx  to Curtis for bringing so much stuff to tempt us all the guys who came to show off their projects .hurrah !
I did feel for some of the guys who had put a lot of effort into the event ( Windsor ) who had hoped for at least one battle . Hoping that next season will be more regimented and with more  intense battles
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member4.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decemeber Get together

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: BattleDays-