IBU2 PRO multi-function board full option
The IBU2 PRO offers some additional features compared to the basic version.
It allows you to control two additional servos dedicated to the traverse and barrel elevation (very useful function on tanks without rotating turret)
User selectable 2 or 3 customizable sound effects (using 5 or 6-channel radio)
Battery voltage selection (possible to use 3 cells Li-Po or 8 cells Ni-Mh battery with ?low voltage? warning and ?battery discharged? cut-off.)
IBU2 (Italian battle unit 2) full option is a new motherboard for all tanks and replaced the original RX -18, Taigen or other electronics.
This board is also equipped with an IR battle system (IR Receiver and LED ring optional) in accordance with the Tamiya or ElMod standard. All sound effects are stored on a micro SD card and can be adjusted at will .
Needed is only a 4 channel remote control with receiver (Am, FM, or 2.4 GHz).
This module offers many improvements over the standard Heng Long or boards of other brands.
It was specifically designed to easily and quickly replace the original board (rx-18 or Taigen 2.4 GHz).
You do not need new wiring, no soldering etc. Plug the cable from the rx-18 board on the new IBU2, configure, and you can start.
This board also supports the normal HL smoke module and automatically converts it into a proportional module to (speed -dependent emission of smoke ) .
Of course you can also install the new IBU2 easily in a tank of another brand , with a minimum of changes .
Its built-in infrared battle system is one of the best and most comprehensive on the market. It also brings in this area very interesting new features such as the armored recovery function.
The sound effects are very realistic and simulate real engines , income and other effects, events and battle through the IR (Impact , destruction , repair function).
The module offers a wide range of sounds already installed over a built-in SD card for any kind of tanks. It is also possible to create your own sounds and save it to the SD card, so you can create and play your own sound file.
Many features are configurable and therefore offer you the desired behavior of the tank.
For example, it is possible to set the tanks class (light, medium or heavy tank) . Not only this parameter controls the IR battle system , but also on the behavior of the inertia of the tank .
- Compatibility with all major radio systems (even old AM and FM or 2.4 GHz)
- Management of inertia depends on the class of armor (light, medium or heavy)
- Activation / deactivation of inertia about the remote control
- Rear / brake light
- Smoke module is activated and converts it to a proportional .
- Activation / deactivation of smoke module on the remote control
- Support Li- Po battery with voltage monitoring and charge/discharge protection
- Main light on/off with the remote control
- All features ( tower, shot and lights) function even when the engine of the tank is off
- Management of 3 Shot systems without changes possible: HL / Taigen , Tamiya or servo
- Sound effects pre-installed for many different tanks, customizable at will
- Integrated MicroSD card reader
- MicroSD card comes with a wide range of sounds for different tanks
- Chains squeak sound
- Various sound effects in cold or warm start
- IR Battle system already integrated ( standard Tamiya ( TBU ) )
- Armored recovery function
- Compatible with IBU1
Optional: IR receiver + flash ring (only needed if you also want to use the IR system)