Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:24 am

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:11 am

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 6:31 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:46 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:55 pm

» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeby MikeC Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:01 pm

» Work an Play Day April 6th!
Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:39 am

» Dragon 1/6 M4 Sherman 76mm
Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeby MikeC Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:09 am

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock I_vote_lcapMato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock I_voting_barMato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock I_vote_lcapMato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock I_voting_barMato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Jarlath
treemagnet
AngryMonkey
Chimo
Hilario

Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Empty
PostSubject: Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock   Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:31 pm

I have been checking and both of these were listed as "Out Of Stock"

But when I checked tonight, the "Out Of Stock" sign did not show up on these models.

Jadgpanther and Sherman are still listed Out Of Stock,as of this evening.

Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock   Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Pershings are in Glen
Back to top Go down
http://mdart8.wix.com/a-custom-rc-tanks  http://www.rcuniverse.c
Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock   Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:35 pm

That's what he said Greg. Razz

Don't wait to long to decide Glen or they might be sold out again.

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock   Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:40 pm

At this moment, I am looking at the Panther in ambush camo, or maybe a Tiger I Abt. 506, since I only have two Tiger I's Wink .

Maybe I nedd a panzer-intervention Laughing

Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock   Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:41 pm

no Kv-1's either
Back to top Go down
http://mdart8.wix.com/a-custom-rc-tanks  http://www.rcuniverse.c
Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock   Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Glen B wrote:

Maybe I nedd a panzer-intervention Laughing

We'll have to tie you up make you list to Panzerlied until you crack! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock   Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Why did you have to go and list that link Shocked

Now I want both a Tiger I and a Panther Laughing

Its a sickness Wink

General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock   Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Shocked No Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock   Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Besides, there's someone we know that can't stand that song Wink

Which makes it even better Twisted Evil

General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock   Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Your a sick, sick man! No

Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock   Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Stince wrote:
Your a sick, sick man! No

Yeah, no more than the next guy, though.

Problem is, the next guy is Captain Action Shocked Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock   Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mato Site Shows the Tiger I & Pershing Back In stock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1