Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Today at 5:33 pm

» Hello new here
Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:49 am

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:11 am

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:58 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAllowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 I_voting_barAllowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAllowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 I_voting_barAllowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Negaduck
Smittyburger

Allowance of Modern Armour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain Action
of the Pan-Tiger Panzer Div.
Captain Action

Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:34 pm

The price is Right Very Happy .

YHR has a good web site, maybe put it in the links section ...and MatoMart too...???

Hulu is right.
OK.... No YHR,..thats what you get when you stab fellow Canadians in the back...too bad...

Last edited by Captain Action on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
real_hulu
Sergeant
Sergeant
real_hulu

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:14 pm

MONK, I bought the DBU from RCtankwar about one years ago. I don't know what version
it is. Maybe version 2. You had better contact YHR to check if Benedini can work with that.
If you want that DBU, I also will give you a HL radio for free.. Very Happy

Last edited by real_hulu on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeTris MoNk
Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:17 pm

I have a spare radio from when I had my first Bulldog. I returned the tank thinkibg they'd fix it and send it back instead of a whole new set Razz but yeah the DBU2 with the 3 chip can use the Benedini
Back to top Go down
real_hulu
Sergeant
Sergeant
real_hulu

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:10 pm

I will take a picture late of today... let you check if it is OK.
Back to top Go down
Captain Action
Captain Action

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:13 pm

I have the old BDU and i bought the chip from Darkith for around $16, it makes it a little bit better to run.

Sergeant
Sergeant
real_hulu

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:15 pm

I did see the Wayne's Tamiya Leo2 in this meeting.
I am thinking save money to get one .... Cool
Back to top Go down
real_hulu
Sergeant
Sergeant
real_hulu

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 am

MONK this is the DBU I have.
I don't know what version it is. you can check it by yourself.
Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Img_0012
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:26 pm

i think that's just the 1st addition it would just have the HL sound no upgrades except the chip for momentum but i may be wrong it just looks like mine
Back to top Go down
TeTris MoNk
Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:45 am

Well I took the plunge and ordered a Hobby Engine tank. I found it on a US site for about $100 and $120 after shipping. (was thinking of Ebay) Hopefully this site is good and reliable. (May the Pan-Tiger god himself be with this order)

Captain, I'll let you know when it arrives in one piece. Then you can get that Leopard you wanted.... =D
Back to top Go down
Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:57 am

don't forget to post pics...
Back to top Go down
http://mdart8.wix.com/a-custom-rc-tanks  http://www.rcuniverse.c
TeTris MoNk
Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:07 am

Roger that! In 3-5 business days Razz I may even throw in an unboxing video if you're lucky enough Brushie....
Back to top Go down
Captain Action
Captain Action

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:00 pm

OOhhh new toys and a Leo would be nice...Nice and cheep, just the way I like em.. ah ..tanks , just the way I like my tanks...Shocked

Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Ok... So 3-5 days was a load of bull. My payday receipt says 4-6 weeks..... As long as it arrives in one piece
Back to top Go down
Captain Action
Captain Action

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Were is it coming from ?? China ?? Mato Mart is just a 40 min drive for me and that is 2 to 3 days in the mail at times. You should get it just as long as its in one pice.

Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:54 pm

One of the glorious states of America :p (I can't remember)
Back to top Go down
real_hulu
Sergeant
Sergeant
real_hulu

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:13 pm

It seems HL will release its 1/16 Leo 2 in the late of this year...
Back to top Go down
TeTris MoNk
Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Good thing I ordered an Abrams!
Back to top Go down
Captain Action
Captain Action

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:59 pm

A HL Leo ?????What ??? hay man more info Hulu ,spill the beans. Picturs ?? Dont make me send the Pan-tiger over to your house !!

Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Ya I wanna know too... Ill let the dog outta the house!
Back to top Go down
real_hulu
Sergeant
Sergeant
real_hulu

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:40 pm

... I just read some interesting posts in a Chinese RC forum...
But I am thinking it may be the "real" ZTZ 99. It looks like Le02

Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 ZTZ99_Type_99_WZ123_main_battle_tank_heavy_armoured_vehicle_Chinese_Army_China_640
Back to top Go down
Captain Action
Captain Action

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:32 am

ahem....The Leo does not have white wall tires..

Ho well it would of been nice to have a HL leo but i may get the other leo.

Sergeant
Sergeant
real_hulu

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:38 am

YES... I think I am right... GET new Photo... The new HL tank is Chinese Type 99!

Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 T2TSaGXjRXXXXXXXXX_!!105217435
Back to top Go down
Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:41 pm

it's a cool tank to
Back to top Go down
Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:50 am

Back to top Go down
TeTris MoNk
Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:04 pm

LOL Made In Germany.

"Hi this is Vince from Shamwow, this is made in Germany cause you know, Germans make good stuff"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allowance of Modern Armour   Allowance of Modern Armour - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allowance of Modern Armour

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2