Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Miscellaneous Images 2024
New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Yesterday at 10:26 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Yesterday at 9:42 pm

» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Hello new here
New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeby MikeC Yesterday at 5:38 pm

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! I_vote_lcapNew tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! I_voting_barNew tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! I_vote_lcapNew tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! I_voting_barNew tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Negaduck
Smittyburger

New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
knispel
Retired
knispel

New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Empty
PostSubject: New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!   New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 9:26 pm

Norma and daughter Ali, surprised me with a new tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member4.html
knispel
Retired
knispel

PostSubject: Well you too would have helped destroy that tank. ( with the help of vanilla ice cream )   New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 9:36 pm

New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Eds_bi10
New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Eds_bi12

New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Eds_bi14

New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Eds_bi11
New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Eds_bi13
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!   New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 10:27 pm

LOL! WAY COOL ED AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!   New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 11:16 pm

Looks great... I'm usually not a fan of marzipan or fondant icing, but I'd eat that one... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!   New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Jarlath wrote:
Looks great... I'm usually not a fan of marzipan or fondant icing, but I'd eat that one... Smile
That's What She Said...LOL

Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!   New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 11:40 pm

Happy Birthday ED

Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!   New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 3:17 pm

That is pretty creative!!

ESP. like the stowed tools and the camo net!
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!   New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 3:56 pm

Love it !
Back to top Go down
Dan10channel
Corporal
Corporal
Dan10channel

PostSubject: Re: New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!   New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 10:49 pm

WOAH! That looks soooo good. Happy belated birthday too!

Retired
knispel

PostSubject: Re: New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!   New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 11:27 pm

Thanks guys,
BTW under the thin fondant icing was a thick layer of butter icing ( about a billion calories ) and a vanilla nut cake ..... but so good !!!
Let me know if you guys want to come to my next milestone @ 66 . I may not remembered it, but if  my girls plan it, it should be awesome .
Back to top Go down
hachleopard2
Captain
Captain
hachleopard2

PostSubject: Re: New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!   New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 9:41 am

Happy birthday Ed! The next celebration should be on the battle ground Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!   New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 8:12 pm

Looks like you're going lose the war on cavities with that cake. Shocked

Happy belated Birthday Ed!

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
Bud
Retired
Bud

PostSubject: Re: New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!   New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 8:06 pm

I am always missing when a cake appears. So sad. LOL Happy birthday Ed.
Back to top Go down
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!   New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 9:37 am

Bwahahaha!!

I got a birthday tank too! It was DELICIOUS

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!   New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New tank on my birthday. It got DESTROYED the same day!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1