Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Today at 1:57 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 7:26 am

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:11 am

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 6:31 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:55 pm

» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeby MikeC Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:01 pm

» Work an Play Day April 6th!
Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:39 am

» Dragon 1/6 M4 Sherman 76mm
Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeby MikeC Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:09 am

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Clark board order #7 and battery order I_vote_lcapClark board order #7 and battery order I_voting_barClark board order #7 and battery order I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Clark board order #7 and battery order I_vote_lcapClark board order #7 and battery order I_voting_barClark board order #7 and battery order I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Jarlath
Chimo
treemagnet
AngryMonkey
Hilario

Clark board order #7 and battery order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

Clark board order #7 and battery order Empty
PostSubject: Clark board order #7 and battery order   Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 4:13 pm

First, thanks to all who participated! We all save money doing it this way!!! cheers

So here is the order and your total. Please check your order CAREFULLY! Shocked

Deadline for payment will be April 26th  affraid
Please pm me if you don’t have my paypal address and I will send it to you.  at which time I will place the order and it should be here by Oshawa. If you ain't paid you ain't gettin your stuff!   No
Please note this pricing includes shipping only on the Clark boards. I will explain in person if need be. Wink
On the batteries I have divided the shipping, taxes and duties on the batteries equally according to what you ordered. That is why if you ordered batteries the price will be higher than the link prices in U.S. obviously but still WAY cheaper than buying up here...

Derek: PZ III board, 2x long recoils, 4 x TBU’s your total - $237.50

Big Mike: 2x KT boards, 3 xTBU’s, 3x 5000 mah lipo, 2 x 5000 mah NiMH, your total - $457.05

Lesteryz: 2 x long recoil 2 x TBU’s your total – $90.00

Hammertime: lipo 5000 mah  your total $36.53 (I will find you an adapter. I think I have a couple kicking around)

Ed: Leo board, Stug board, 2 x long recoil, 2 x short recoil, 3 x 5000 mah your total $454.59

Any questions let me know!

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Clark board order #7 and battery order   Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Paypal sent Dean.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Clark board order #7 and battery order   Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 6:58 pm

Got it Mike...

Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Clark board order #7 and battery order   Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Now if only Hobbyking would GD finish my order...
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Clark board order #7 and battery order   Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 9:21 am

Hi Dean, thanks for doing this group buy!

SRY, but I don't do the paypal thing...since I'm in KW as well, maybe we can meet up so I can pay you?

Or if you need a hand at the gun club, I can meet u there...
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Clark board order #7 and battery order   Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 9:10 am

So went to place the order and the hard case 5000's are currently out of stock. UGH!....

So have a message in to see how long before new stock. I did look at some others but the sizing is wrong so will wait to hear back from Hobbyking...

Back to top Go down
Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: Clark board order #7 and battery order   Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 6:13 pm

This is what I am currently running.

https://www.venompower.com/products/venom-7-2v-5000mah-6-cell-nimh-battery-with-universal-plug-system

Is it availability or price. Love to help if I can.

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Clark board order #7 and battery order   Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Shoveler74 wrote:

https://www.venompower.com/products/venom-7-2v-5000mah-6-cell-nimh-battery-with-universal-plug-system

I bought 4 of the 4200 versions. Very nice, but cramped in a standard battery box...
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Clark board order #7 and battery order   Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 10:36 pm

Shoveler74 wrote:

I never own one but I heard they are the best NiMH you can buy.
Back to top Go down
Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: Clark board order #7 and battery order   Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 11:46 pm

i have the 5000 i like it a lot...lol

Clark board order #7 and battery order Soviet10
Back to top Go down
http://mdart8.wix.com/a-custom-rc-tanks  http://www.rcuniverse.c
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Clark board order #7 and battery order   Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 11:41 am

They should be the best at double the price of the Turnigy!!! Yikes!

So boys watch over the weekend you will be refunded for batteries. Hobbyking couldn't tell me on restock so sorry, you are on your own for batteries...

Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Clark board order #7 and battery order   Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 2:22 pm

All Batteries?
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Clark board order #7 and battery order   Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:56 am

2 out of the 3 on BK so no point in doing any...

All Clark boards have been ordered, Clark says will ship Wed. which should make it in time for Oshawa... :-)

Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Clark board order #7 and battery order   Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 11:46 am

Looks like HK has the hardpack Lipo's back...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clark board order #7 and battery order   Clark board order #7 and battery order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clark board order #7 and battery order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1