Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Today at 12:49 pm

» Hello new here
Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:49 am

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:11 am

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:58 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation I_vote_lcapWiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation I_voting_barWiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation I_vote_lcapWiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation I_voting_barWiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Smittyburger
Negaduck

Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfleader
Private
Wolfleader

Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation Empty
PostSubject: Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation   Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 10:05 pm

I have an old HL recoil system I ordered a few months ago that I'd like to use for setting up a recoil IR turret for my King Tiger but have no idea how to properly set it up.  Anyone know of any doc or guide on how to properly wire both this and the elevation unit?

Thanks

Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation   Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 8:08 am

Wolf, not really. You are in TO right ? I can give you some pointers. Can you post a picture of the recoil unit ? It is just the same one from Heng Long as their BB unit, not the flat white taigen unit, correct ? The elevation unit stays the same for BB or recoil if it is Heng Long.

I have to say though I haven't done it in a long time. It is on a RX-18 board ?
Back to top Go down

Wiring guide for setting up an HL recoil system and elevation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1