I have a good one, but had a busy Father's day.
1. Replaced the front lower air dam on my car.
2. Erected the 10 x 10 gazebo up on the backyard deck, plus tie-downs, etc...
3. fixed youngest sons bike (Chains and shifters)
4. Fixed Wife's bike (Chains and shifter adjustment)
5. Cleaned the house for new A/C unit (yes, today on the stupidly hottest day of 2018 so far and AC getting replaced.)
6. Finished re-wiring the lower hull of the KT for my eldest son.
I didn't even drink a single beer all day yesterday... FRAK!