Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Issues with atak zimmerit
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeby ZackM Yesterday at 9:37 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 9:09 pm

» Churchill Crocodile
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:42 pm

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:55 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:20 pm

» Last order of TARR smokers...
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeby Smittyburger Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:14 pm

» Stug (why can't i have a 4 letter title)
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:52 pm

» WHAT IS THIS?
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeby MikeC Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:35 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeby Maczek Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:50 pm

Top posting users this month
MikeC
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... I_vote_lcapOctober 5th! Come and and kick some butt... I_voting_barOctober 5th! Come and and kick some butt... I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... I_vote_lcapOctober 5th! Come and and kick some butt... I_voting_barOctober 5th! Come and and kick some butt... I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
ZackM
Smittyburger
Negaduck
mx_599

October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

OCTOBER 5TH BATTLEDAY!
Yes, I will be attending
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... I_vote_lcap100%October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
No, I want Ed to win...
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... I_vote_lcap0%October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Empty
PostSubject: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 4:17 pm

Really, you don't want Ed to get too far ahead and I can't do it all myself!!!

Full battleday with some new scenerios. Schedule to be published next week. As alway please let us know if you are coming for planning purposes...

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 5:16 pm

Nice poll. Ha haa. I will decline to vote. Can't make it. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 8:48 pm

I’ll be there to defend my second place! rambo

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
Captain Action
of the Pan-Tiger Panzer Div.
Captain Action

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 5:56 pm

I am hoping to make it...

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 6:12 pm

We'll see if the KV-1 lives to fight... If not... Well..
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 9:32 am

I will bring some sausages and buns...

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 8:09 pm

dgsselkirk wrote:
I will bring some sausages and buns...

Is that with Forty Creek bbq sauce? Razz

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 9:03 pm

Sure, can do....grin
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 8:55 am

I'll bring the tools of everlasting tank repair too Smile LOL...
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 1:17 am

Sorry boys will have to skip this meet. Too much stuff happening this weekend. Have fun and post some pics or vids !
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 8:35 pm

I didn't get any images or video this time around... Lotsa fun despite the brisk weather...

Many tracks thrown, many sessions of ganging up on Ed.
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 9:04 pm

So was there a special/surprised guest appearance ?
Back to top Go down
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 2:45 am

MikeC wrote:
So was there a special/surprised guest appearance ?

Well, Greg was there! ! Very Happy

Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 6:49 pm

hmmm what kind of Special do you mean...LOL

Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 10:49 pm

Well I only took a few pics of some special hats...lol and the Kelly's Heros tank build by Russell and paint by DeanOctober 5th! Come and and kick some butt... 20191010
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... 20191010
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... 20191011

Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 10:51 pm

October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... 20191012
October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... 20191013

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...   October 5th! Come and and kick some butt... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October 5th! Come and and kick some butt...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1