Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Today at 10:43 am

» Hello new here
What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:49 am

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:11 am

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:58 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year I_vote_lcapWhat's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year I_voting_barWhat's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year I_vote_lcapWhat's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year I_voting_barWhat's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Negaduck
Smittyburger

What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
treemagnet
Sergeant
Sergeant

What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Empty
PostSubject: What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year   What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 8:02 pm

new controller boards  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Negaduck
Captain
Captain
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year   What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 8:20 pm

TBD

Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year   What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 12:20 am

Maybe a Tamiya FO M1A2 from AAF ?
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year   What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 8:51 am

Coal...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
knispel
Retired
knispel

PostSubject: Re: What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year   What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 9:52 am

None of that stuff from the local gas station on the way to grandpa.
This year those two grandsons actually thought about it and ordered this:
World of Tanks night light with remote ( " cause I'm old and need a night light") LOL

What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Img_2029

Also Norma bought this for me, well sort of :

What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Img_2031
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member4.html
Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year   What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 10:09 am

Yay for coal! I love a warm house!! For me, I get to finish projects already started.  thumbs up

Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BarryC

PostSubject: Re: What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year   What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 11:58 am

I received quite the haul this year, well to be fair, "it's Good to be Santa" thumbs up

Tamiya 1/16 Pz IV
Trumpeter 1/16 Pz IV Ausf G
Torro 1/16 M16 Halftrack
Trumpeter 1/16 M16
A 17" bed for my Sherline Lathe
A dozen books covering both the Pz IV and the M16
cheers
Barry

Last edited by BarryC on Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year   What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 2:20 pm

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year   What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 3:04 pm

knispel wrote:
None of that stuff from the local gas station on the way to grandpa.
This year those two grandsons actually thought about it and ordered this:
World of Tanks night light with remote ( " cause I'm old and need a night light") LOL

What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Img_2029

Also Norma bought this for me, well sort of :

What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Img_2031

NICE!!! i got some money a light for my back porch

Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year   What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 3:48 pm

I got to spend my money on my wife and kids! None on myself...

Santa and Scrooge in one package....
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year   What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 4:44 pm

Damn Barry! Nice!

Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BarryC

PostSubject: Re: What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year   What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 5:05 pm

Shoveler74 wrote:
Damn Barry! Nice!

Yep, S.W.M.B.O. said that now that we are fully retired if there were any large expenditures I wanted to make that NOW was the time!
With these I "think" I'm set, if I take as long on my remaining kits as I have on the Abrams (31/2 years now) I will need to live another 45-50 years and as I'm 65 that is not likely!!!

Barry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year   What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Santa bringing you for Christmas this year

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: General Discussion-