Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Today at 10:43 am

» Hello new here
World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:49 am

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:11 am

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:58 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
World of Tanks - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWorld of Tanks - Page 4 I_voting_barWorld of Tanks - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
World of Tanks - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWorld of Tanks - Page 4 I_voting_barWorld of Tanks - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Negaduck
Smittyburger

World of Tanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

World of Tanks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:43 pm

You get better by practicing with good players. Your on the right track.

Keep up the good work.

Stinger440

Can-Am Tank Club <<< Web site link

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member2.html
White Tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Stinger wrote:
You get better by practicing with good players. Your on the right track.

Keep up the good work.

Stinger440

lol fair enough they said it could take 3-5 days or so to know if i get accepted into the clan woot...?

Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:19 am

*sigh* note to self don't join clans before noticing the leader leech's stats from the good members -_- On the upside Stinger and 2 other people taught me a few really good tricks!

Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Anyone here have an Xbox? I heard WoT is coming to the 360 very soon Cool 

For those of us who can't run it on PC
Back to top Go down
Negaduck
Captain
Captain
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:12 pm

i signed up to try the beta so hopefully i get picked

General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:12 am

I just got my E100 and IS2. Love the IS, but the 100 is such a pain to play...

White Tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:18 am

Strato50 wrote:
I just got my E100 and IS2. Love the IS, but the 100 is such a pain to play...

The E-100 is currently one of the best Heavy Tanks in the game Razz

Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:01 am

I think the E-100 is easily destroyed by many tanks.  Too slow and turret rotation is also too slow.  I had the E-100 researched over a year ago and never purchased.   It's not played in Clan wars for good reason, it's not that great of a tank.  It did get better when WOT bumped it up a few patches ago because they had to, everyone was killing it too ez.  Not a bad tank, but far from great.

If you want to talk to someone about tactics on E-100 play, one of the best players in the clan for that is Destrages. Exceptional player and has played 100's of games in the E-100. Recently him and I did a training battle with E-100 vs my IS-7. I tore that E-100 up 5 games in a row, so be weary about going agianst IS-7's unless you're packing gold, the E-100 cannot pen the IS-7 too easily.

The IS2.  If you like the IS-2, wait until you get the 110 or WZ-111.  Those two tanks are very OP and the average win rates are around 54%-57% with those two tanks.  Very prone to arty and lower hull hits, but as long a you play them with those thoughts in mind, you will eat up the competition.   Last night I tore apart an E-100 with my tier IX WZ-111.   Currently, the WZ-111 is rated as the most OP tank in the game.

I just got the 113, hmmm   the jury is still out on this tank.   It seems because you don't see many of these tanks in the game yet, it get targeted first and you die fast.  People want that expert badge and the 113 usually stands in the way.  I'll need to focus on that during my game play and report back when I get more games with it.

Keep on tanking...

Stinger

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:32 am

I can't go anywhere near IS-7's in my E-100, I just turn and run. It's useless going head to head with anyone in that tank.

Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:40 am

This is a good read and will help you play the tank better.

http://wiki.worldoftanks.com/E-100

When playing the tank, it's always best if you can hang out with other Tier X tanks as that will make you a force to recon with.  In other words, don't go out alone or you will be supper for IS-7's, IS-4's, 110E4's, 110E5's and .....

Back to top Go down
TeTris MoNk
Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:56 am

For those of you really interested in the game, I noticed Jinx has some Merch. (I usually get my Minecraft stuff here) 

http://www.jinx.com/shop/coll/worldoftanks/srt/new/

World of Tanks - Page 4 3947p_99c_1b_zpse4a62761

Cant go wrong with stickers!!!
Back to top Go down
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:21 am

The AMX 40 is adorable...

And tough as all HECK! I swear I bounced over 20 rounds off it once.

Freakydude
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major
Freakydude

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:57 pm

i love my E100, I have all the fixins too so it is a pretty potent competitor. Nothing like one shotting tier 8's too when they show their sides
Back to top Go down
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:32 pm

I didn't know you were a WOT player Curtis, what's your user name ?

We should all get together for a battle sometime.

Stinger

Back to top Go down
Freakydude
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major
Freakydude

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Stinger wrote:

Stinger

Oldironbelly  I am on quite a bit actually, Damn tanks are worse than drugs lol addicted everywhere send me a pm or an invite, I have tanks that cover every tier level
Back to top Go down
White Tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:49 am

Freakydude wrote:
Stinger wrote:

Stinger

Oldironbelly  I am on quite a bit actually, Damn tanks are worse than drugs lol addicted everywhere send me a pm or an invite, I have tanks that cover every tier level

Try the 121......such a lovely beast of a tier 10.

Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:32 pm

where is your first tank? pictures?
Back to top Go down
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:42 am

Close to my Chinese T8 Heavy tank.. still in love with my IS-2 though.. what a great line!!

White Tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:21 pm

Ya it is pretty OP now in CW due to the bounce Wink

Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:42 pm

The Heavy line is great until you get to the tier X heavy 113 tank. It should be renamed the 113-POS.

The tier IX is pretty good too. Just stop at that.

Stinger

Back to top Go down
White Tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:29 am

Stinger wrote:
The Heavy line is great until you get to the tier X heavy 113 tank.  It should be renamed the 113-POS.

The tier IX is pretty good too.  Just stop at that.

Stinger

The 113 is like the 121 a beast in the right hands, However it is over all not the best tank Sad

Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:34 am

The 113 is not like the 121, they are two totally different tanks.  The 121 has a better gun than the 113 and they have totally different rolls.   People are calling to have the 121 gun put on the 113 as the 113 gun is terrible.   It's clear you have not played the 113.

The WZ-111 tier IX is a much better tank.  My win rate on the Tier X 113 is 44% vs the Tier IX WZ-111 at 53%.  
Your win rate is not any better on the 121, also at 44%.

Still the common thought around the forums that the 121 is a better tank than the 113.

There is a thread on the WOT web site right now asking WOT to buff this crappy tank.

Here is a quote by a guy on the thread who has a 56% win rate, over 17,000 battles and you can be sure the tank is in the "right hands"

"The 113 has the most magically shit luck I've ever seen on a tank.
Unicums on my team? They're the first to die and accomplish nothing. I play like shit, and we lose.
Unicums on the enemy team? I actually end up doing really well, but the rest of the team doesn't and we lose.
This is the basic summary of the past 56 games with the 113. It has the magical ability of making blue and purple Win6 teammates play like shit. No other tank I have ever used has this mysterious power to baddify otherwise good teammates. "

________________________________________________________________________________

In tests against any tier X, the 113 will lose.   Try the 113 against an IS-7, the results will be ridiculous.  Same against several other tier X tanks that I personally tested.

Stay clear of the 113.

Back to top Go down
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:01 pm

Just hit 7,000 battles Very Happy

Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Wouldn't know...you don't come out. Look for you and don't see you. wag 

Back to top Go down
White Tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Really? we have been using the 113 in clan wars to smash people pretty well there frontal armor is great for bouncing gold shells, Plus they are low enough to be shot over.

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Tanks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next