Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Today at 12:49 pm

» Hello new here
Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:49 am

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:11 am

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:58 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Just wanted to say hey I_vote_lcapJust wanted to say hey I_voting_barJust wanted to say hey I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Just wanted to say hey I_vote_lcapJust wanted to say hey I_voting_barJust wanted to say hey I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Smittyburger
Negaduck

Just wanted to say hey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WarPigs
Recruit
WarPigs

Just wanted to say hey Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say hey   Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:38 pm

hi guys! Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'M NEW TO THE HOBBY AND i AM VERY PLEASED TO FIND THIS GROUP. Look forward to meeting you at one of your battle's. Keven
Back to top Go down
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey   Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:05 pm

Oh another Hamilton native, hi! Welcome to the forum, what got you into tanks? Are you already the proud owner of any models?

Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey   Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:49 pm

Welcome to the forum Keven!

Feel free to ask any questions.

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey   Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:17 am

WarPigs wrote:
hi guys! Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'M NEW TO THE HOBBY AND i AM VERY PLEASED TO FIND THIS GROUP. Look forward to meeting you at one of your battle's. Keven

Hey Keven i see you made it here from Kijiji..... Welcome

White Tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey   Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:56 am

Run, Run well you still can! These tanks are Addictive! (also don't let me touch anything you own i tend to make stuff not work for no reason at all)

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey   Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:35 am

Welcome to the forum.

Our next event is scheduled for Sat. June 15th, visitors are welcome, it is not necessary to bring a tank to visit and see what is going on.

If you have a tank, it doesn't matter if it is stock Heng Long, Taigen, Tamiya, scratch built, etc., bring it out, all are welcome. Smile

Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey   Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:28 am

Welcome Keven,

Glad to see you made it here. If at anytime you need assistance with your tanks, this board is a great reference and you will find people are eager to help.

Glad to have you on board.

Stinger

Can-Am Tank Club <<< Web site link

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member2.html
doug818tiger
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey   Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:58 am

Welcome and see you on the battle field
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey   Just wanted to say hey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say hey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1