Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Miscellaneous Images 2024
World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 4:41 am

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Yesterday at 9:42 pm

» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Hello new here
World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Icon_minitimeby MikeC Yesterday at 5:38 pm

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:04 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES.....
World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:07 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
World of Tanks comes to Hamilton I_vote_lcapWorld of Tanks comes to Hamilton I_voting_barWorld of Tanks comes to Hamilton I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
World of Tanks comes to Hamilton I_vote_lcapWorld of Tanks comes to Hamilton I_voting_barWorld of Tanks comes to Hamilton I_vote_rcap 
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
Bktanker
ZackM
Smittyburger
Negaduck

World of Tanks comes to Hamilton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Empty
PostSubject: World of Tanks comes to Hamilton   World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:47 pm

Ok, who's up for this... ?   I'm going.

Tankers!

There will be opportunities to interact with Wargaming staff and other players in early July as we are in the upstate New York area. The first port of call (literally) will be Hamilton, Ontario, where HMCS Haida is currently berthed. Meet the Chieftain and explore the last remaining Tribal-class destroyer at 11am on Saturday, July 6, followed by adjourning to a local eatery for sustenance and conversation.

Three days later, on Tuesday, July 9, the Chieftain is going to meet up with reinforcements from WG in Buffalo, NY, and all look forward to meeting whoever shows up at 19:00 EDT. The location, we need your help selecting. Go to this thread, let us know if you plan on coming, suggest a location, and check back for the final details.

Hamilton, ON
When:  11:00  local time July 6th 2013
al time July 6, 2013
Where: Pier 9 in Hamilton Harbor (check this website for more precise directions)

Buffalo, NY

When: 19:00 local time July 9th, 2013
19:00 local time on July 9, 2013
Where: TBD (we need your help finding a location, suggestions welcome here!)

Can-Am Tank Club <<< Web site link

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member2.html
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks comes to Hamilton   World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:41 pm

SOOoooo, no one but me going ?  If not, np, I'll take pics and tell you all about whatcha missed...lol  Chance to visit the Destroyer too.

Stinger

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks comes to Hamilton   World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Whaaaa holy moly! I'll make it I think!

For some reason the forum didn't show this post as 'unread', it's been doing that lately.. ><

Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks comes to Hamilton   World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:53 pm

I would go, but my wife only lets me make one trip down per month and I;m saving it for the Battleday! elf 

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks comes to Hamilton   World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:01 pm

"Lets" ?  

We don't have "lets" in our house.    It was more like.  I'll be in Hamilton on Saturday morning, cya when I get back.  We just find it condiserate to let one another know, but there definately is no "lets"

good luck with that, it will only get worse...lol

Stinger

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks comes to Hamilton   World of Tanks comes to Hamilton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Tanks comes to Hamilton

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1