Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 6:11 am

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Yesterday at 11:36 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 6:31 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:46 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:55 pm

» Tongde Pro Churchills for sale
Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:01 pm

» Work an Play Day April 6th!
Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:39 am

» Dragon 1/6 M4 Sherman 76mm
Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby MikeC Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:09 am

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Decemeber Get together - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDecemeber Get together - Page 4 I_voting_barDecemeber Get together - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Decemeber Get together - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDecemeber Get together - Page 4 I_voting_barDecemeber Get together - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Jarlath
treemagnet
AngryMonkey
Chimo
Hilario

Decemeber Get together

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:14 am

Official start time will be 2 pm but I know some with be there earlier. Some of us will be there earlier around lunch time, so if you want to show up earlier that will be no problem.

Stinger

Can-Am Tank Club <<< Web site link

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member2.html
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:38 am

Boys, we have a bit of an issue. My contact the owner didn't check with his banquet booker and they have a large group going to use the small hall on Sat. evening so they need the afternoon to set it up. Pretty hard for me to say too much since this is a $3000 booking for them and we were going to use it for free. My contact is working on something but it just may come down to a few tables in the general bar area which means no running around of tanks obviously. 
I am trying to talk him into letting us use the big hall but I don't know how much luck we will have with that. This time of year is a bugger for any place and and this point no chance to switch. I am hoping to have some clarification this afternoon...

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Negaduck
Captain
Captain
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:30 pm

hey when sh!t happens you make do with what you have

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:40 pm

It's sort of back to the original plan. Just get together for a bite to eat a beer or 2 and have some discussions on next year....

Back to top Go down
Freakydude
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major
Freakydude

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:37 pm

still don't care, I will be there. We can take over a corner of the bar lol This place does get busy though so I am going to keep my tanks in the car until I need them
Back to top Go down
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Might be a good idea to get there earlier...we'll be there at 12:00

Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:44 pm

Bear with me boys I'm working on it but yea you may be sitting at a table with a tank in front of you! 
I will find out tonight what's going on. I should have a call back 6 or 7...
Stay tuned...

Thanks for your patience...

Dean

Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:09 pm

dgsselkirk wrote:
Bear with me boys I'm working on it but yea you may be sitting at a table with a tank in front of you! 
I'll bring my 1:72 scale tanks then! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Funny guy! rub it in why don't ya...

Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:48 pm

dgsselkirk wrote:
Funny guy! rub it in why don't ya...
No seriously!  We could re-act the "Battle of Nacho Platter Hill" rambo

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Work it buddy, work it...

Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:31 pm

All is good boys, we have the large room so table space should be O.K. and we will have room to run around.Very Happy But remember! The more stuff you bring the more stuff you have to haul in and then haul out! We must make sure we are cleaned up and totally gone by 5 which shouldn't be a problem. I will be there by 11:30 and since we have the private room you can come anytime after that.

See you there...

Back to top Go down
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:35 pm

Good work Dean, you got it done. Aye Aye 

Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:46 pm

dgsselkirk wrote:
All is good boys, we have the large room so table space should be O.K. and we will have room to run around.Very Happy But remember! The more stuff you bring the more stuff you have to haul in and then haul out! We must make sure we are cleaned up and totally gone by 5 which shouldn't be a problem. I will be there by 11:30 and since we have the private room you can come anytime after that.

See you there...
Hey Dean, so bring runners is what you are saying ?   :-)

Are we going to get serve at the large room ?

MikeC
Back to top Go down
doug818tiger
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Sweet sweet want pop up houseing and a church ? How bout some trees
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Yes, bring runners. Stince will bring trees pop up housing and a church, sure I guess so. A church in a bar go figure...

Back to top Go down
doug818tiger
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Gona make the battle of bastogne this is Gona be sweet
Back to top Go down
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:43 am

Great news Dean, way to work it out!

Again I'll be coming from hamilton with a couple tanks / projects... so if Steve or anyone need a lift!

Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:28 am

Just so everyone is aware, if you wish to get another ticket for the Tiger I Tank that will be drawn at Kitchener meet, they are still available. I will bring extra tickets for those interested.

I will have the Club T-shirts and also be bring some spare parts and stuff.

If you need anything in advance let me know.

Stinger

Back to top Go down
Lincs Winks Wayne
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Lincs Winks Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:37 am

Stinger wrote:
Just so everyone is aware, if you wish to get another ticket for the Tiger I Tank that will be drawn at Kitchener meet, they are still available.  I will bring extra tickets for those interested.

I will have the Club T-shirts and also be bring some spare parts and stuff.

If you need anything in advance let me know.

Stinger

I did not want to ask any more questions but since I missed both Sept and October meets I know nothing about the draw.
How much, who is supplying, what manufacturer, in the box, RTR or Kit ?
I know it was talked about at the beginning of the year but I do not recall the outcome.

Wayne
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:41 am

You can see Saturday Wayne, don't make Ian type it all out for ya! LOL!

Back to top Go down
Freakydude
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major
Freakydude

PostSubject: Conrats to DG Selkirk   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Weel I would think everybody that was at the Kitchener get together was equally impressed.
 Mr. Dean  This certainly was a few steps above the best pickles I ever have had. My sincere thanks Sir and a congrats on what I think was one of the best days out.
Wish I could have battled more but the waitress's and locale was phenominal.
Very well done indeed
  Hip Hip
     Hip Hip
        Hip Hip
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Yes, it takes time and effort to set up an event like that and make the arrangements to get a place to hold it.

Thanks

Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Oh ya thank you much ....very good venue ....excellent food good company and tanks ...but Dean I understand having to arrange all this its a lot of work ...you may have let down your guard on your tanking skills I expected more of a fight but it could be that white tank .....or it could be the jagdpanther is just so superior .
Any way thanks for a great day
Back to top Go down
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:25 pm

Great day and I do believe everyone had a great time. Many thanks to Dean and also the staff at our venue. Excellent Job !

Congrats on winning the Tiger Tank too !!! grumbles....fiiixed ! Curtis made me say that, really.

Stinger

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decemeber Get together   Decemeber Get together - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decemeber Get together

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: BattleDays-