Codes of Conduct
Please follow these simple guidelines to help enjoy the forum for yourself and others.
Have fun, this is the main aim of the forum but please make sure while you’re doing that you’re not causing offense to others, by registering on our Forum you agree not to post content that contains:
- Racism, homophobia, sexism or other forms of offensive bigotry.
- Images or links showing pornography, or "excessive" nudity (Use your common sense, please).
- Malicious or overtly antagonistic attacks on other members, keep it friendly.
- Hateful language about religion, country, political beliefs, etc.
- Be respectful of other members and their work. (Not everybody here is a hardcore modeler or military history buff, please only offer constructive criticism and/or comment when asked to provide it.)
- No flaming/trolling members. We will not tolerate users starting arguments for their own personal amusement. Members are here to help and enjoy themselves, not to use up their free time to be flamed and trolled.
*Just keep in mind that even though you are sitting behind your computer, you are still having a conversation with a human being.
Thread Derailing - If you are posting in a thread make sure that you are staying on topic, if your post has nothing to do with the original content posted then please create a new thread in the appropriate section.
We strongly suggest to never post your e-mail address/telephone numbers in the forum threads. If you want people to contact you, we suggest you use the private message system.
If you are vendor and would like to advertise your "Hobby" related wares you, please contact the Admin or a Moderator first. Failure on this may result in your posts being removed.
The Admin or Moderators can assist with forum questions and issues. If you have any questions about the above feel free to contact one of them.