Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... Icon_minitimeby MikeC Today at 1:30 pm

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Today at 10:27 am

» How many Ontario Regiment shermans will be at Aquino this year?
Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Yesterday at 3:29 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Tue May 07, 2024 11:27 am

» Matomart Sale again
Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun May 05, 2024 10:59 pm

» TongDe New Tank
Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sun May 05, 2024 5:48 pm

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sun May 05, 2024 9:39 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun May 05, 2024 1:52 am

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 pm

Top posting users this month
Abteilung 506
Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... I_vote_lcapSome ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... I_voting_barSome ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... I_vote_lcapSome ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... I_voting_barSome ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Smittyburger
Jarlath
Robert B. Marks
Negaduck
Maczek

Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert B. Marks
Corporal
Corporal

Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... Empty
PostSubject: Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)...   Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 1:00 pm

So, I was watching some Youtube replays of the Aquino battle reinactments, and a thought occurred to me: there are things they can't do because they just don't have enough vehicles or space...but we tend to have both of those things...

What if we actually dug through some of the old field manuals and did tactics demonstrations?  Things like:

• An ambush of a tank column (shoot the lead tank, then the rear tank, etc.)
  • 5 Shermans taking out a Tiger tank

That sort of thing.

(It's a thought, anyway.)
Back to top Go down

Some ideas for the next Aquino (or public show)...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1