Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Yesterday at 10:09 pm

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:04 pm

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm

» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 pm

» THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!
Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

Top posting users this month
Abteilung 506
Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver I_vote_lcapNeed help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver I_voting_barNeed help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver I_vote_lcapNeed help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver I_voting_barNeed help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver I_vote_rcap 

Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver Empty
PostSubject: Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver   Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2022 3:47 pm

Since the Tactic radio I have for my 2 Tiger 1's does not have a centering spring on the speed and steering toggle, I tried to go to eBay and convince the seller to disassemble the radio and send just the 2 internal guts/gimbals.  No success.  So now I thought I could use 1 or both of my FlySky radios and bind them to the Tigers.  Looked on YouTube for instructions, but all I got was confused since they were using RC Cars and Drones and receivers different from mine.  Please, is there anyone who can help me?  Unfortunately I will not be there this weekend but I will be there on the 23rd of July.
Alternatively, a short instructional video would get me ahead of the game.
Many Thanks  Aye Aye cheers

dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver   Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2022 2:19 pm

I am no radio guy but I don't think you can use that receiver with that radio...

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down

Need help binding FlySky radio to Tactic receiver

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1