Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Yesterday at 10:09 pm

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:04 pm

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm

» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 pm

» THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!
Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

Top posting users this month
Abteilung 506
Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! I_vote_lcapAquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! I_voting_barAquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! I_vote_lcapAquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! I_voting_barAquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! I_vote_rcap 

Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What food on which day?
Pork chops on Friday, Meatballs On Saturday
Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! I_vote_lcap17%Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Meatballs on Friday, Pork chops On Saturday
Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! I_vote_lcap0%Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
'Yes' (Either is good)
Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! I_vote_lcap83%Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

+2
Stince
Negaduck
6 posters
Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Empty
PostSubject: Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly!   Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 7:53 am

So currently we are looking at 20+ for Friday night and 23+ for Saturday night dinner.

Again we are looking to have the costs around $15 per dinner per person. We will obviously have a better overall $ once we get all the foods.
All the sauces we will be using are Gluten free for the chops and meatballs.

Meal A) Pork chops, potatoes, dinner buns, salads
Meal B) Meatballs, rice, dinner buns, salads

Possible extras (cheese tray, veggies, apple sauce, ???)

The poll is to determine which day we have which meal! (Poll is closing on June 1st).
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly!   Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 7:58 am

Like I stated. $15 is our current estimate... I do want to keep these costs down as much as I can...

My Aquino has increased to 6 people and 2 rooms for 3 nights. FML...
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly!   Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 8:25 am

Is there anything that attendees can bring to accompany these awesome sounding meals?
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly!   Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 8:54 am

Hammertime999999999 wrote:
Is there anything that attendees can bring to accompany these awesome sounding meals?
Besides their appetites and wallets? LOL.

If you have a specific food request/requirement, you can bring it out and we'll cook it for you if we can. If people want to chip in and buy chips/pretzels/etc... 

We'll know more as the date gets closer.
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly!   Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 9:01 am

Perfect!!

I’d like to help out.
Back to top Go down
Robert B. Marks
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly!   Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 10:17 am

I asked my wife, and she said it would simplify the logistics to have the pork chops on Friday, just because we're going to have to bring some chicken or beef for me that day.

So, my vote is cast.
Back to top Go down
Robert B. Marks
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly!   Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 10:27 am

Jarlath wrote:
Like I stated. $15 is our current estimate... I do want to keep these costs down as much as I can...

Quick question: is that just for adults, or is that also for kids?
Back to top Go down
Imasherman
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly!   Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 12:26 pm

Mike both myself and my partner replied to your poll so it may be less 2 on each night as we both answered 2.
Sorry
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly!   Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 1:21 pm

Robert B. Marks wrote:
Jarlath wrote:

Quick question: is that just for adults, or is that also for kids?

If the kids are eating the main dishes, then yes. If just secondary fixings, we'll talk!
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly!   Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 1:22 pm

Imasherman wrote:
Mike both myself and my partner replied to your poll so it may be less 2 on each night as we both answered 2.
Sorry
No issues, an error of a couple people will not kill the dinner costs.
The costs of food may; depending on how expensive stuff is in another month...
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly!   Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 5:01 pm

SIGH.... OK.

I've been convinced to have Chicken instead of Meatballs. (more like forcibly coerced by family and so-called friends...) Hoping for fresh chicken to cook, but may depend on $$. We will see about rice as well.

So plan is for the following:
Friday Evening = Pork Chops and Potatoes & extras.
Saturday Evening = Chicken Breasts and Potatoes & extras.

Currently Potatoes are planned to be different each day, but that may change.
Extras are Salads, cheeses, other stuff, but not 100% sure on what.
Back to top Go down
Imasherman
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly!   Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 7:27 pm

Sounds good.
Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly!   Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aquino Dinner Poll! The Last one! Honestly!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1