Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Today at 9:52 am

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:04 pm

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm

» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 pm

» THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!
Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

Top posting users this month
Abteilung 506
Clark Boards Thru MatoMart I_vote_lcapClark Boards Thru MatoMart I_voting_barClark Boards Thru MatoMart I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
Clark Boards Thru MatoMart I_vote_lcapClark Boards Thru MatoMart I_voting_barClark Boards Thru MatoMart I_vote_rcap 

Clark Boards Thru MatoMart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Empty
PostSubject: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 4:01 pm

Hi Guys,

Very recently Matomart started selling clark boards in both the TK22 configuration but also the TK50S and the TK50ESP . Their pricing is basically my cost so let them have at it...

https://www.matomart.com/newitem.php

Too many tanks, not enough time....

Last edited by dgsselkirk on Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 12:16 am

Well this isn't good news and between this and my first Clark already screwing up I'll have to think of alternative boards to try and make my T-34 a battler
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 7:46 am

BAH. Mato only selling Tiger, KT, Stug III, and Shermans (And TD Derivatives, aka M10/M36/etc)

So for the rest of our versions we are gonna be screwed...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 7:49 am

Abteilung 506 wrote:
Well this isn't good news and between this and my first Clark already screwing up I'll have to think of alternative boards to try and make my T-34 a battler

That is a hard bit to swallow, but I've had only 1 board die on me in 20 (I'm including all the TK22's).
And at under $25 to get it fixed is way cheaper than if any of the other boards die and short out. (And they do die and short out as well).
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 10:36 am

Where else can you buy Clark? DAK has the TK50 with a T-34 sound pack but at $199US which is a bit pricey.
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 11:08 am

You can buy direct, DAK, a dude in Norway but I think just buy from Matomart. Canadian pricing, you will get it quick. I want to look at yours again Martin next battle day.

Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 11:09 am

I am sure if you asked Mato for a different sou.d set that Clark has they would get it for you. We could try hitting them up for club discout too.

Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 1:09 pm

dgsselkirk wrote:
I am sure if you asked Mato for a different sou.d set that Clark has they would get it for you. We could try hitting them up for club discout too.
I notice they are selling the same TK boards but with IR Vs Airsoft configurations. Hopefully they can still be programmed...
Back to top Go down
Maczek
Private

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 1:22 pm

Dean, do you have any available to purchase from you?
I mean for Sherman M4A1, M4A4? (TK40, TK60)
Or any to be used with Cromwell or halftrack?

Sad
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 9:53 pm

Dean,
What about returns of faulty/failed boards that the club members purchased from you?
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 11:01 pm

I just ordered two from them and will TOFTT and report back. I thought they had quick shipping because I just bought a metal 50 Cal from them and it took all of three days to get to my house, but this order of two Clark boards is now on second day and they haven't even told me it is processed yet.

Also note that they are selling the Tk-22A version, which has the Ultrasonic ESC*3  for two track motor and turret rotation as well as support for 3S lipo and low voltage monitoring. Basically TK-20 2.0.

I order the IR version so will see what happens.

BTW if you are on Sbus TK-50S and Tk-50ESPis the only option. The Tk-22A is 4 channel PWM only.
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 12:27 am

Unfortunately it looks like my fav IBU is dying a slow death as no one is carrying them anymore. So will need to look at new options. Clark is like an old pair of shoes for me as I was with Clark at the very beginning and actually did some testing for him very early on. 

HL 7.0/7.1 could be an interesting option, but if I can get Clark board for $94 Cdn from Matomart there really isn't much to complain about. For most if not all of you on Sbus with different sound it would have to be the Tk-50ESP I guess. 

Has anyone actually manage to program Clark sound ? I think Tom has right ? It is one of those where Clark has talked about it but I have never actually seen it. Kinda of like Lock Ness Monster.
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 10:55 pm

Here is another Canadian site that has more Clark board selections but price is US based.

http://www.chariotsofwar.net/contents/en-us/d73_Clark_Model_Control_Boards.html
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 12:59 am

The Clark website has always said they are the Canadian distributor but I have never heard anyone in the club mention/dealt with them before this post
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 3:55 pm

I bought stuff from them before but not Clark boards. They certainly looks like they are fully stocked with all different versions unlike Mato, which by the way still has not processed my order. It is the long weekend but still.
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 4:16 pm

Mike when you bought from them were the items shipped from Canada. I thought of buying my Taigen T-34 from them but Dominique was far cheaper once he removed the VAT even if it took 5 weeks to get here but since their default currency on the site is USD I don't want to be paying duty if they are actually an offshore entity
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 6:39 pm

They are based in Canada. When you check out you can pick Canada Post as a shipper. The only thing is that they use USD as based currency so even if you select Cdn$ it just translate from USD.

Matomart actually separate US from Canada from International.
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 11:58 pm

Crap. Mato just updated the Clark board order and it is coming from China. WTF. Not even Taiwan. No idea when it will get here. They must be ordering directly from the Mato factory. I guess Clark out sourced the production of the board to them as well.

This explains why there is only limited version of the Clark board available from Mato as they only have access to the ones that they are selling with the tanks. (M36/M10/Tiger I and Sherman).

Can someone TOFTT and order from Chariots of War and see where they are shipping from and the timing ?
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2023 12:14 am

Chariots is a little small dealer. He ships from China too...

Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 2:24 pm

Well Mato order showed up a week later. It was ordered on the Friday before the long weekend and he didn't process it until holiday Monday evening. Even though the tracking says it is coming from China, the postage label showed up as from Mississauga.

Will program them and see what happens. One is suppose to be M10 and one is for Tiger I. I will try to function test them as well just to make sure. 

This is the Tk-22A with has the new ESCs for drive and rotation, as well as support for 2S/3S lipo. Basically the basic board for the non Sbus users. $94 on sale but has to pay HST and also $24 flat shipping.
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 2:46 pm

I think that is a great deal Mike! I await your testing! :-)

Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 5:18 pm

Well they look like a Clark, walk like a Clark and quack like a Clark, so it must be a Clark. Didn't see any functional difference between the one from Mato and ones we have. Same programming procedure etc etc. Plug it into a tank and all feel the same.

Of course this is only the T-22A, but can't see why Tk-50S or Tk-50ESP would be any different if you need Sbus which is most of you guys.
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 6:03 pm

The big difference is the price! Lol!

Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 6:05 pm

We need to try one on a full metal taigen and see how it runs. Also see if we can set it up like the sbus gunfire on a button?

Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 6:24 pm

I would imagine if you get the S bus ones it will just be the same with the flysky Sbus radio. There shouldn’t be any difference.

I can try it with one of Martin’s Taigen metal tanks !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clark Boards Thru MatoMart   Clark Boards Thru MatoMart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clark Boards Thru MatoMart

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next