Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 3:47 pm

» Another PZIII
Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeby treemagnet Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:26 pm

» 1/16 Tank crews
Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeby MikeC Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:05 pm

» Cults has a M3 Grant now
Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeby MikeC Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:08 am

» 3D Print tank #2 from China - Nashorn.
Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeby ZackM Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:34 am

» TongDe M109A2 Paladin from Dean's order
Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:01 am

» Good deal on a Taigen KV-1
Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:22 am

» Amazing RC Tank Field
Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:57 am

» CLARK BOARD ORDER #13
Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:53 am

Top posting users this month
Abteilung 506
Amazing RC Tank Field I_vote_lcapAmazing RC Tank Field I_voting_barAmazing RC Tank Field I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
Amazing RC Tank Field I_vote_lcapAmazing RC Tank Field I_voting_barAmazing RC Tank Field I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Jarlath
Chimo
treemagnet
Maczek
Shoveler74
Stormin Norman

Amazing RC Tank Field

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abteilung 506
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

Amazing RC Tank Field Empty
PostSubject: Amazing RC Tank Field   Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2024 9:21 pm

In Madrid and i think under canvas so obviously a perfect climate. Would last about a week in K-W even in our best months. These have to be buildings done by professionals for movies or something. It's unbelievable, not sure what it would be like for battling in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYiK6Br22PA
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Major
Major
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Amazing RC Tank Field   Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2024 10:23 pm

The buildings are amazing!

The one shop that had the external wiring and meter was incredible Smile

And the poured cobblestone roads!
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Amazing RC Tank Field   Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2024 10:53 pm

Besides the obvious insane talent to build those buildings and streets I think there has to be someone funding the many 10 thousands of euros to actually produce that

See the wheelbarrow they use. Damn it's the Rolls Royce of wheelbarrows Amazing RC Tank Field 1f600  Amazing RC Tank Field 1f600
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Major
Major
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Amazing RC Tank Field   Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 8:20 am

This field also has huge elevations/depressions and changes to ground level that is amazing; we could do that in our field Smile

Last edited by Hammertime999999999 on Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Major
Major
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Amazing RC Tank Field   Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 8:25 am

Wheelbarrow with its 1 piece tubular frame is more sporty...like a Bentley Continental SC. Smile
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Amazing RC Tank Field   Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 10:07 am

Hammertime999999999 wrote:
This field also has huge elevations/depressions and changes to ground level that is amazing; we could do that in our field Smile

To be fair I think we already do have the elevation and depression dialed in pretty good on the north side. Plus when the river valleys are cleaned out that will also add more of that aspect but yes we can definitely do something a bit more interesting in that southwest quarter of the field. The more I look at those buildings I think they might be the ones made of foam which I've seen videos of dioramas that are just incredible using them. It looks like you need a proper saw to cut the blocks of foam and obviously in our climate it's a non starter. With the wind gusts at the field it would look like the aftermath of a tornado. But we do have the same green lawn chair Amazing RC Tank Field 1f600  Amazing RC Tank Field 1f600
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Major
Major
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Amazing RC Tank Field   Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 3:26 pm

Ya I think those green lawn chairs are universal Smile
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Major
Major
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Amazing RC Tank Field   Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 9:26 pm

No doubt the north end has interesting features. Definitely need some magic on the south side to add interest and balance the playability when doing split field battles.
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Amazing RC Tank Field   Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 9:57 am

Wow!

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing RC Tank Field   Amazing RC Tank Field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing RC Tank Field

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1