Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 5:26 am

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 5:08 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:31 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  I_vote_lcapCan-Am 2 Year Anniversary  I_voting_barCan-Am 2 Year Anniversary  I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  I_vote_lcapCan-Am 2 Year Anniversary  I_voting_barCan-Am 2 Year Anniversary  I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Chimo
Jarlath
AngryMonkey
Maczek
treemagnet
Shoveler74

Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stince
General
General
Stince

Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Empty
PostSubject: Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary    Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:50 pm

The clubs 2nd Anniversary is coming soon. Even thought I wasn't part of the club that first year I thought it was worth mentioning. This club has come a long in a short time. Can't wait to see where we will be for the 5th Anniversary!

Our Founding Members! Very Happy
Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Club

And the post on RCU that started it all.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9819726/anchors_9995567/mpage_4/key_/anchor/tm.htm#9995567

Last edited by Stince on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary    Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Thanks for posting that, and the reminder that it has been two years.

It is interesting to see how far we have come since the fall of 2010 Very Happy

Corporal
Corporal
Fireman Tim

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary    Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Wow. LOL.

Good memories.
Back to top Go down
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary    Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:20 am

Whoa, who are all those guys? Razz

real_hulu
Sergeant
Sergeant
real_hulu

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary    Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:19 pm

WOW... TWO years.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain Action
of the Pan-Tiger Panzer Div.
Captain Action

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary    Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:04 pm

What a scary looking bunch..Im glad they dont come around anymore...
First time out and look at all the tanks ! No SLU, DBU, Taniya poo, just BB's and HL IR..aww those where the days...and Vs little tanks...
I think we got to do a " All your tanks" picture shoot this year soon ,to show off.

General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary    Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:56 pm

I think we need to do a battle on the 15th with the founding members vs. new recruits. Very Happy

Let's see what the old veterans can teach us rookies! Wink

Back to top Go down
knispel
Retired
knispel

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary    Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Stince wrote:
The clubs 2nd Anniversary is coming soon. Even thought I wasn't part of the club that first year I thought it was worth mentioning. This club has come a long in a short time. Can't wait to see where we will be for the 5th Anniversary!

Our Founding Members! Very Happy
Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Club

And the post on RCU that started it all.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9819726/anchors_9995567/mpage_4/key_/anchor/tm.htm#9995567

Ok so I recognise some of but not all the founders. Could someone put a name to these guys . Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member4.html
Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary    Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Ed how do not recognize any of our founding fathers? For shame! No

Just kidding.

Left to right:

Glen B ( in the back )
Hulu
Captian Action
Dan ( the first American the club )
Thomas J Murphy
Fireman Tim (in the back)

Dan and Tim were the two who started the club and the reason why we are called Can-Am ( 1 Canadian & 1 American )

And that is you club history for the day. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
knispel
Retired
knispel

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary    Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Kudos to you guys for your vision .THX
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member4.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary    Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can-Am 2 Year Anniversary

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1