Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Yesterday at 10:09 pm

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:04 pm

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm

» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 pm

» THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!
COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS I_vote_lcapCOST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS I_voting_barCOST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS I_vote_lcapCOST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS I_voting_barCOST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS I_vote_rcap 

COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Empty
PostSubject: COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS   COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 2:19 pm

Hi Guys,

One of the new guys asked me and perhaps we should make this a sticky somewhere just so guys have a rough idea of what it costs to take a say HengLong basic tank and do the required upgrades to our club battlefield standard. :-). club pricing is of course with a membership. Of course these prices may fluctuate somewhat with exchange rates but they will give you a rough idea when you pick up that dean Henglong off kijiji for $50 bucks! :-)

Clark Board TK50S bus: regular price Matomart $154.00 plus $15 shipping =$169.00 Club price $ 150.00 shipping included. 

Receiver: regular price $18.00 Club price $12.00

DGS Military Hobby Clark Board Upgrade IR kit: regular price $50.00 USD Club price $50.00 CDN https://dgsselkirk.wixsite.com/dgsmilitaryhobby/clark-board-ir-upgrade-kit

Optional Jarlath recoil kit: regular price $30.00 plus shipping USD. Club price $40.00 CDN. https://dgsselkirk.wixsite.com/dgsmilitaryhobby/jarlath-recoil-kits 
(note, if the HL tank was a BB shooter you can modify for servo recoil with a simple $5.00 servo! )

FS-i6s Radio: regular price $85.00 (sometimes can be found on deals)  plus shipping USD Club price $120.00 CDN includes the self centering kit for the throttle stick installed. Keep in mind with the purchase of one radio it can be set up for 5 different models of tanks. Or infinite as long as you don't have 2 or more tanks bound to the same model and on at the same time. (been there, done that...) 

Any questions at all don't hesitate to ask!

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS   COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 2:34 pm

Apples are only $12?
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS   COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 6:22 pm

Lol! Radio receiver Martin

Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS   COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 6:26 pm

Damn I want 3 more and thought they were on sale Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS   COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 6:31 pm

HA! Lol! We will talk next get together...grin

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS   COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1